Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: oh dear  (Read 2828 times)

miggy

Re: oh dear
« Reply #30 on: 22 January 2008, 19:55:30 »

Well have you chopped it down yet ::), cut the overhanging bits off, was it covered in leaf this morning ::), are you selling the hoose an moving to someplace nice like Scotland ;D

he has till the weekend, yes the car was covered, i knocked his door this morning at 7 and he could see what i was on about........He is gonna do it on sat.

:y :y :y :y :y Result........I never raised a finger

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #31 on: 22 January 2008, 20:01:51 »

:y :y

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 22 January 2008, 20:06:23 »

Well have you chopped it down yet ::), cut the overhanging bits off, was it covered in leaf this morning ::), are you selling the hoose an moving to someplace nice like Scotland ;D

he has till the weekend, yes the car was covered, i knocked his door this morning at 7 and he could see what i was on about........He is gonna do it on sat.

Result then :y, however, you had to raise your hand to knock his door this morning ;D

amigov6

« Reply #33 on: 22 January 2008, 21:22:38 »

You are allowed to trim any overhang on your side of the fence so long as you give him the cut offs back ;)
:)I was gonna say that but Pete's right. You can't kill his tree but you can cut back any growths that encroach onto your property.
    You don't have to put up with his blossoms petal!!!!
           SNIPPY SNIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D :y

miggy

« Reply #34 on: 22 January 2008, 21:32:38 »

Result then :y, however, you had to raise your hand to knock his door this morning ;D

Its the only thing that does raise in the mornings.....oooops sorry  ;D ;D ;D ;D

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 22 January 2008, 22:00:19 »

Its the only thing that does raise in the mornings.....oooops sorry  ;D ;D ;D ;D

The wife knows then ;D

miggy

« Reply #36 on: 22 January 2008, 22:04:12 »

The wife knows then ;D

;) ;D ;D ;D

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 22 January 2008, 23:08:21 »

The wife knows then ;D

;) ;D ;D ;D

You at that certain age then? :D :D :D

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 23 January 2008, 00:07:04 »

The wife knows then ;D

;) ;D ;D ;D

oh dear, no response, is that a yes then?  ;D ;D ;D

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 23 January 2008, 07:06:22 »

The wife knows then ;D

;) ;D ;D ;D

oh dear, no response, is that a yes then?  ;D ;D ;D

Obviously went all shy then ::), silence is golden ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.