Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Pre facelift MV6 leather in a facelift  (Read 1724 times)

Jay w

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth/Poole
  • omega gone
    • View Profile
Re: Pre facelift MV6 leather in a facelift
« Reply #15 on: 26 May 2008, 01:20:24 »

They were in real crap order when we removed then on weds afternoon but fortunatly there was no damage to them. The biggest head ache we had was getting them all in to the car to get them home and some cunning plans were needed but we got there in the end.

;D ;D
ahh yes...how to get 2 interior into an Omega  ;D

A quick wash, hoover and some leather feed saw them in good order, all of this was done by an enthusiastic teenager  ;D

the pin configuration on the multiplug is different so that will need modding, nothing too serious though  :y
« Last Edit: 26 May 2008, 01:20:53 by jay_w »

Danny

• Omega Lord
  • Wigan, Greater Manchester
  • BLACK 1.6 BORA SHAPED JETTA!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 26 May 2008, 11:44:16 »

Make a nice chair in front of the computer in the study (well it would if I had a study)  ;D ;D

I have the good fortune on my side in that my girlfriend is very keenly interested in cars, and "odd" styling, and i know she'd let me furnish our living room using car seats if we could make it look good

remember the table and chair set Jeremy Clarkson had built from an old porsche, using 2 seats with a glass topped engine block?

Does she like the Elite?

she does, very much, though i think its more mainly because she feels extremely safe in it, she liked my 2.0 GLS too, she's not too taken with the idea of me downgrading to a little corsa
« Last Edit: 26 May 2008, 11:45:04 by D4NNY »

Martin_1962

« Reply #17 on: 26 May 2008, 13:21:31 »

Make a nice chair in front of the computer in the study (well it would if I had a study)  ;D ;D

I have the good fortune on my side in that my girlfriend is very keenly interested in cars, and "odd" styling, and i know she'd let me furnish our living room using car seats if we could make it look good

remember the table and chair set Jeremy Clarkson had built from an old porsche, using 2 seats with a glass topped engine block?

Does she like the Elite?

she does, very much, though i think its more mainly because she feels extremely safe in it, she liked my 2.0 GLS too, she's not too taken with the idea of me downgrading to a little corsa

Perhaps she can help you keep it?

Albatross

• Omega Baron
  • Bedford
  • An LSD & an S2000!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04 June 2008, 20:11:25 »

I wish they did these in the charcoal grey :'(
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.