Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Swapping seats, cloth > Elite, drivers wont adjust  (Read 691 times)

The Doctor

• Wolverhampton
    • View Profile
Swapping seats, cloth > Elite, drivers wont adjust
« on: 11 January 2008, 01:21:20 »

Have a polac MV6, facelift estate 3.0 '00MY. It had usual manual cloth seats in it. My friend bought a full interior from a facelift elite, door cards dash etc. The passenger side adjusts perfectly on its electronics. The drivers side wont move.

He said there was a connector that didnt have anywhere to go under the drivers seat, and he also tells me he has the electric adjusting rear view mirror to go with it and a long loom that "went down into the car somewhere so i cut it".

The mirror is linked into the memory system yes? As are the wing mirrors?  Could this mirror need to connect to that spare plug under the seat and it'll all magically work? or is there a seperate control box somewhere that he should have pulled from under the dash? And is any modification needed to link in the rear view mirror adjustment?

Thanks in advance.

V8S

• Intermediate Member
  • Dorset
    • View Profile
Re: Swapping seats, cloth > Elite, drivers wont adjust
« Reply #1 on: 11 January 2008, 12:01:04 »

My mirrors (wing / rear) are linked into the memory settings for what it's worth.

The Doctor

• Wolverhampton
    • View Profile
Re: Swapping seats, cloth > Elite, drivers wont adjust
« Reply #2 on: 13 January 2008, 17:02:28 »

Thanks for that, i figured as much, I just hoped someone would have more in depth knowledge
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.233 seconds with 22 queries.