Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CAN YOU BELIVE THIS?????  (Read 880 times)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
CAN YOU BELIVE THIS?????
« on: 18 April 2011, 12:22:56 »

i reported (3 weeks ago) 4 little scroats throwing a sainsbury trolley at moving cars to the police...they attended but could'nt find them

i have just had a call from a sergent at the local station doing (their words not mine) a customer satisfaction survey...unbelivable :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: CAN YOU BELIVE THIS?????
« Reply #1 on: 18 April 2011, 13:11:41 »

It may just be that some good comes of your (presumably) negative comments to the satisfaction survey.

We had a similar thing with an elderly relative in housing association home. They kept going and fixing his central heating except they didn't. Each time they sent him a satisfaction form. Eventually a manager visited and has subequently changed their procedures with the contracted heating company.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

millwall

• Omega Baron
  • se london
  • no muff too tuff
    • accord type s
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 April 2011, 17:54:55 »

i reported (3 weeks ago) 4 little scroats throwing a sainsbury trolley at moving cars to the police...they attended but could'nt find them

i have just had a call from a sergent at the local station doing (their words not mine) a customer satisfaction survey...unbelivable :y
if that happened where i live the old bill would have hunted them down until captured ;D  although our local police are pretty good :y

Turk

• Omega Baron
  • Llanelli, Wales
    • 2.5td, H-D XL1200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 April 2011, 22:02:01 »

We had a rowdy and increasingly heated argument that had spilled out onto the street at around 1 o'clock in the morning a year or so ago. It wasn't actually physical but I could hear a womans voice in amongst the shouting so I phoned it in.
I wondered how long it would take for someone to attend. I was amazed at the response. Without exaggeration, within three minutes there were two panda cars on the scene, another couple of minutes a van arrived, closely followed by an area car.
The street looked like a rave with all the flashing lights.  :o ;D
Only a biker truly understands why a dog sticks it's head out of the window of a moving car.

skyblue

• Omega Knight
  • Bracknell
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 April 2011, 07:31:01 »

I understand your frustratuions  and im sure  you would have ben a lot happier IF they had caught the littlle shites but Im sure the officers who atteneded this  were being pushed to move onto the next job  as we all know our Police officer numbers are being cut  AGAIN .......... I would prefer to pay more C/TAX  knowing that we would be getting more officers on outr streets to back up the already hard pushed  officers we have now
Caravaners  can only go as fast as the rest of the  other road users... so deal with it

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 19 April 2011, 22:15:50 »

can't fault the police or even plastic plod as they are very good in this area ..its the fact that they are wasting time and effort doing stupid phone calls.. :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Banjax

• Omega Lord
  • Perth
  • We're just a virus with shoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 April 2011, 07:42:38 »

"we couldn't find the little scroats - on a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 is the best - how would you rate our service?"  ;D ;D
50 bucks!?! For 50 bucks I'd put my face in their soup and blow!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.