Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Isn't Cheryl Cole lovely  (Read 6014 times)

bigboykarl

• barnsley/london.
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't Cheryl Cole lovely
« Reply #60 on: 19 February 2012, 07:35:01 »

as is usually the case their are 2 sides to every story.  ALLEGEDLY the attendant was the only sober person, the attendant was the only one of 5 witnesses who said cheryl had been racist. the attendant had grabbed cheryl who had taken 3 sweets and turned around to show somebody else in the party. the attendant allegedly grabbed cheryl and told her that she wasnt famous enough not to pay, cheryl allegedly pushed her and she hit her head on an object creating the bruise.

did it happen? who knows but it seems there are some people on here who would tend to believe what is written in the tabloid press.
what are you saying somebody played the race card.....never have i heard something more ridiculous in my life  ;)
....and she would definitely get a large portion... :y

80mojo

• Lincoln
    • Fuzzy V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 19 February 2012, 07:38:02 »

yes it's very easy to forget that she's a racist thug called tweedy  ;D

How is she racist?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3598357/Youre-not-a-racist-but-a-simple-thug-How-groovy-Cheryl.html

:(

What a spectacularly well written, neutral, informative and newsworthy story that doesn't try to whip up a frenzy of hatred at all  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Thanks for reminding me why I don't bother reading newspapers, but if I want to know some real news, get off my backside and research it.

And also, dealing with the media through work why i think 99% of them are the scum of the earth. Certainly in this country.

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 19 February 2012, 10:16:34 »

Personally I think she's a pretty woman but she just hasn't got any sex appeal ::)
Retired

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 19 February 2012, 10:30:01 »

Personally I think she's a pretty woman but she just hasn't got any sex appeal ::)

........if we're talking about T.V totty, I'd much rather slip inside Karen Gillan....... ;)

D

• Omega Knight
  • SE London
    • 03 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 19 February 2012, 16:26:34 »

........if we're talking about T.V totty, I'd much rather slip inside Karen Gillan....... ;)

Yummy...!
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

SteveAvfc.

• Omega Knight
  • Bristol
    • Mv6 2.6 V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 19 February 2012, 16:32:34 »

Yummy...!

Holly Willabooby me thinks  :y
If you work and do your best you get the sack just like the rest.

aaronjb

« Reply #66 on: 19 February 2012, 16:58:11 »

I'd play Doctors and Nurses with her, any day.

hercules

• Omega Knight
  • sunnyudders
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 19 February 2012, 17:23:59 »

I'd play Doctors and Nurses with her, any day.
mmmm keyhole probeing

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 19 February 2012, 22:14:45 »

I think the initial thread was to be taken literally...ie is'nt she frickin' lovely? Forget her celebrity status & the good/bad that goes with it, i see this post as if she where the girl next door, at the supermarket checkout, never been in the public eye......

Then yes of course she's gorgeous! :-* :-* :P :P!!!!
Curry makes the world go round!

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 20 February 2012, 09:52:36 »

Here is a question for yeh, if said girl had admitted physically getting hold of cole's arm, why wasn't she charged with assault ?

As for this rasist crap, if you mention the colour of someones skin in a insult nowdays, you are tarred with the same brush as the ku klux klan  ::)
How long before people are dragged through the courts because they called someone a ginger c*nt, a fat c*nt or a bald c*nt ?  Imho, I would be more pished off if someone had called me the c*nt bit  ;)
The "fat" or "Balding" bit would'nt bother me because its true  ;D

Imo, people are just sensitive and headlines like this just detract from the real rasists out there. (thats the idiots who believe that anybody who has different coloured skin to themself's are inferior in some way and look down on them)

Imo, these people just need to be humiliated and then given a good kick in the c*ck  ;)

Oh yes, don't know anything about her. Only the crap you hear on the tv but on looks alone .............. mmmmmm, yes please  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.