Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/11 Conspiracy?  (Read 9185 times)

cem_devecioglu

Re: 9/11 Conspiracy?
« Reply #90 on: 12 September 2010, 17:45:41 »

Marvin Bush and the Planting of Explosives

If the hypothesis of controlled demolition is considered, there inevitably arises one serious obstacle to its plausibility. And that is the fact that thousands of pounds of explosives would have had to have been planted in and around the buildings' core columns and throughout its clearly restricted internal framework. So how, the skeptical questioning goes, did anyone planting these explosives have such ready access to such intimate parts of the building? As with so many of the essential questions raised by 9/11, what often appear at first to be strong arguments against any kind of 'conspiracy theory' that 9/11 was an inside job turn, suddenly, into stunning revelations about heretofore uncovered information that ultimately serve to confirm and strengthen the suspicions about 9/11 being, indeed, a well-orchestrated conspiracy theory.

Take, as an example, this question of how the explosives were planted. How could the security apparatus of the World Trade Center Complex, which was presumably highly sophisticated after the 1993 bombing, allow or not notice the laying of the explosives that supposedly felled the buildings? Well, upon investigating this security apparatus at the WTC, we quickly stumble into the fact that Marvin Bush, George W.'s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom (now Stratesec), the very company in charge of security at the WTC in 2001. Again, it is important to note that the author is not making this up. "Marvin P. Bush, the president's younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport." And not to be outdone by this fact, we also learn that "from 1999 to January of 2002 (Marvin and George W.'s cousin) Wirt Walker III was the company's CEO."

That this stunning, remarkable fact is not front-page news in every newspaper in the country is a mystery I cannot answer, nor solve. That there were well documented power outages and swaths of whole floor shutdowns and evacuations in the weeks leading up to 9/11, perfect opportunities to carry up and plant necessary explosives under the guise of 'maintenance' and/or 'retrofitting' work
, only fuels well-placed suspicions. In a People magazine article, Ben Fountain, 42, a financial analyst with Fireman's Fund who worked on the 47th floor of the South Tower, confirmed these evacuations by saying, "How could they let this happen? They knew this building was a target. Over the past few weeks we'd been evacuated a number of times, which is unusual. I think they had an inkling something was going on."

9/11- Hard Facts http://www.911hardfacts.com/

:y
« Last Edit: 12 September 2010, 17:46:11 by cem_devecioglu »

Nickbat

« Reply #91 on: 12 September 2010, 17:50:41 »

If the hypothesis of controlled demolition is considered, there inevitably arises one serious obstacle to its plausibility. And that is the fact that thousands of pounds of explosives would have had to have been planted in and around the buildings' core columns and throughout its clearly restricted internal framework. So how, the skeptical questioning goes, did anyone planting these explosives have such ready access to such intimate parts of the building? As with so many of the essential questions raised by 9/11, what often appear at first to be strong arguments against any kind of 'conspiracy theory' that 9/11 was an inside job turn, suddenly, into stunning revelations about heretofore uncovered information that ultimately serve to confirm and strengthen the suspicions about 9/11 being, indeed, a well-orchestrated conspiracy theory.

Take, as an example, this question of how the explosives were planted. How could the security apparatus of the World Trade Center Complex, which was presumably highly sophisticated after the 1993 bombing, allow or not notice the laying of the explosives that supposedly felled the buildings? Well, upon investigating this security apparatus at the WTC, we quickly stumble into the fact that Marvin Bush, George W.'s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom (now Stratesec), the very company in charge of security at the WTC in 2001. Again, it is important to note that the author is not making this up. "Marvin P. Bush, the president's younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport." And not to be outdone by this fact, we also learn that "from 1999 to January of 2002 (Marvin and George W.'s cousin) Wirt Walker III was the company's CEO."

That this stunning, remarkable fact is not front-page news in every newspaper in the country is a mystery I cannot answer, nor solve. That there were well documented power outages and swaths of whole floor shutdowns and evacuations in the weeks leading up to 9/11, perfect opportunities to carry up and plant necessary explosives under the guise of 'maintenance' and/or 'retrofitting' work, only fuels well-placed suspicions. In a People magazine article, Ben Fountain, 42, a financial analyst with Fireman's Fund who worked on the 47th floor of the South Tower, confirmed these evacuations by saying, "How could they let this happen? They knew this building was a target. Over the past few weeks we'd been evacuated a number of times, which is unusual. I think they had an inkling something was going on."

We like Hard Facts:

1) Marvin Bush left the company in June 2000.

2) Wirt Walker III is not a cousin of Bush. The claims all stem from a single article written by one Margie Burns. http://conspiracyscience.com/articles/911/sources/#pttsource48 "Stratesec and Aviation General shared top executives, including Wirt D. Walker III, a distant relative "in the Walker branch of the Bush family," according to a former colleague" So, the "cousin" allegation is actually based on a "distant relative" allegation from an anonymous source. Wow! Yet more tosh.

So, one has to ask, if they have to resort to plain untruths to get their message across, what can you believe? Well, very little, to be honest. Smearing Bush is a central plank of the whole 911 conspiracy theory. Demonising the administration is necessary to keep the hoax alive.

::) ::) ::)

charlie

• sunderland
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 12 September 2010, 18:24:12 »

http://wtcdemolition.com/ * please watch the video..

I watched bit of that and the "narrator" says "watch the ejections of material form the side of the tower keeping pace with the collapsing floors. Perhaps you can think of a natural cause, I can't".

My response to the narrator? That's because you're thick and/or suffering from cognitive dissonance.

Last night I watched an interview with a fire fighter who was trapped in the collapse. One of the most telling remarks he made was that the collapsing floors above caused hurricane like winds as the air was compressed and ejected outwards.

Like I said, natural causes.

Sorry it doesn't support the demolition theory. ;)

I do demolition for a living,when I/we pull steel framed buildings down, the gust of wind is the most dangerous part because it picks up anything that been left  lying around and sends it flying like a rocket through the air ;)

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #93 on: 12 September 2010, 18:34:23 »

That this stunning, remarkable fact is not front-page news in every newspaper in the country is a mystery I cannot answer, nor solve. That there were well documented power outages and swaths of whole floor shutdowns and evacuations in the weeks leading up to 9/11, perfect opportunities to carry up and plant necessary explosives under the guise of 'maintenance' and/or 'retrofitting' work, only fuels well-placed suspicions. In a People magazine article, Ben Fountain, 42, a financial analyst with Fireman's Fund who worked on the 47th floor of the South Tower, confirmed these evacuations by saying, "How could they let this happen? They knew this building was a target. Over the past few weeks we'd been evacuated a number of times, which is unusual. I think they had an inkling something was going on."

We like Hard Facts:

1) Marvin Bush left the company in June 2000.

2) Wirt Walker III is not a cousin of Bush. The claims all stem from a single article written by one Margie Burns. http://conspiracyscience.com/articles/911/sources/#pttsource48 "Stratesec and Aviation General shared top executives, including Wirt D. Walker III, a distant relative "in the Walker branch of the Bush family," according to a former colleague" So, the "cousin" allegation is actually based on a "distant relative" allegation from an anonymous source. Wow! Yet more tosh.

So, one has to ask, if they have to resort to plain untruths to get their message across, what can you believe? Well, very little, to be honest. Smearing Bush is a central plank of the whole 911 conspiracy theory. Demonising the administration is necessary to keep the hoax alive.

::) ::) ::)

Nickbat, you are playing in the corners ;D

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #94 on: 12 September 2010, 18:36:20 »

do you think a power arranging all those evil things and covering a big disaster cant change a date on paper ? ::)

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 12 September 2010, 19:02:03 »

do you think a power arranging all those evil things and covering a big disaster cant change a date on paper ? ::)

covering a big disaster

That's the thing cem - some things are just too big to conceive and successfully conceal in the way being suggested.

cem_devecioglu

« Last Edit: 12 September 2010, 19:09:22 by cem_devecioglu »

Unicornrider

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 12 September 2010, 19:08:09 »

and some engineering concepts (which verifies my saying about the buildings structure design)

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/wtc_demolition_init.htm

Thanks for your attempt to answer my questions Cem, but I realise you cannot answer them no more than any 9/11 conspiracy theorist can, due to the fact that any man made demolition never happened; there are not thousands of people having to be kept quiet, including blood spitting relatives, because it was a terrorist attack involving two jet airliners smashing into two office blocks, with the result they finally collapsed due to all the stress, fire and damage.

As for your quote, it is by an unknown source, via a web site with "fairy" in its name!  The professional architects who's reports I have read, and seen a documentary by  a similar group, all conclude (to repeat my earlier post) that the beams popped off their hangers, with the perimeter steel supports buckling in the extreme heat of an enclosed kerosene fire, and the floors they supported all collapsing onto the next floor, then the next, and the next, at ever increasing speed, just like a pack of cards.

Really Cem that is it, and until anyone claims to have been part of the demolition team, or the cover up team of thousands, or even one of the 10's of thousands of relatives who know they lost a relative or work collegue, or someone else, due to a US government conspiracy, that in turn would have involved hundreds, going onto to thousands, I will not believe anything else ;) ;) ;).

Lizzie , engineering calculations are facts.. not something that you can simply ignore.. Also I have given many links to videos and pictures to proove what I say..  if you want to close your eyes than no problem for me ;D :y

But Cem, where are the hundreds, if not thousands of witnesses involved in the conspiracy??............I never close my eyes to precise evidence, but so far there is none.........so I think for once we will have to agree to disagree Cem :D :D :D :D :D ;)

Whatever we think, nothing will change anyway!! ::) ::) ::) ;) ;)

Lizzie ignoring the Twin towers...please explain how building 7 collapsed. :y

Nickbat

« Reply #98 on: 12 September 2010, 19:08:43 »

Oh, yes, I forgot the Securities & Exchange Commission was also in on this. Better add that to the Port Authority of NY and NJ (who were responsible for security of all persons in the WTC and were there all the time) and the US Air Traffic Control Network (who knew here AA Flt 77 went); the phantom demolition company, etc, etc. I guess there were also a few hot-dog vendors who had to look the other way while the detonators were carried in. Jeez, the pay-offs must have almost bankrupted the White House.

::)

Can we have a "head-knocking-against-a-brick-wall" smiley please, admins?

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #99 on: 12 September 2010, 19:12:59 »

Oh, yes, I forgot the Securities & Exchange Commission was also in on this. Better add that to the Port Authority of NY and NJ (who were responsible for security of all persons in the WTC and were there all the time) and the US Air Traffic Control Network (who knew here AA Flt 77 went); the phantom demolition company, etc, etc. I guess there were also a few hot-dog vendors who had to look the other way while the detonators were carried in. Jeez, the pay-offs must have almost bankrupted the White House.

::)

Nickbat ,  why you think this family has these "interesting" connections..  Did  you read about Enron, Chase Manhattan Bank events.. This family is a part of big game players.. And its no joke.. :-/

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 12 September 2010, 19:13:11 »

Try this

or this

Nickbat

« Reply #101 on: 12 September 2010, 19:14:46 »

Excuse me, Lizzie. May I??

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
Division 1 - 33 years

" ...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o'clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse."

Firehouse: "Was there heavy fire in there right away?"

Hayden: "No, not right away, and that's probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn't make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety."

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #102 on: 12 September 2010, 19:15:19 »

Try this

or this

Thanks Zulu I think I'll need more ;D :y

Nickbat

« Reply #103 on: 12 September 2010, 19:15:43 »

Try this

or this

Excellent, Zulu. Just what's needed in this thread!  ;) ;D ;D

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #104 on: 12 September 2010, 19:16:16 »

Excuse me, Lizzie. May I??

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
Division 1 - 33 years

" ...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o'clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse."

Firehouse: "Was there heavy fire in there right away?"

Hayden: "No, not right away, and that's probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn't make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety."

excuse me but did you read my eyewitness post ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.