Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHY DO WOMEN ?  (Read 5828 times)

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
Re: WHY DO WOMEN ?
« Reply #75 on: 24 September 2010, 00:41:09 »

Riveting stuff! :sleepy emoticon:
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 24 September 2010, 01:02:16 »

Fletchesmrs, I think some of the comments in this thread have been designed to wind you up intentionally, some people have been riled to type out stuff that probably isn't the best thing to write...so please forgive them for that, I very much doubt they would say it in person. Out of the 9000 members on here, some are morons no doubt, but 99.99% are down to earth, genuine people...but I've yet to meet or talk to someone on here I dislike. It's like any group really, it takes all sorts for the world to go round.

I've never met you, nor spoken to you before...but there should be no need to 'take a joke' or accept some of the behaviour if you feel it actually is spiteful.
I'm 20, and find some of the attitudes on here old fashioned, whether that be about women, or immigration (which seem to be the two I think are more prevelant)...but it just makes me laugh, some people say stuff jokingly, some people actually believe what they say though. A female friend of mine came on here to have a look, she was impressed with the help and knowledge, but found some of the comments to be from 'creepy old men' or 'sarcastic (word I shan't use)'. She was puzzled why I thought so much of OOF, and I expained it to her.
I enjoy being on the forum, and I regularly see a fair few of the members. I'll talk to them about Omega's, and everything else...but none of them have ever said something I had a problem with. I think problems arise when you've never met that person in 'real life'. Posts on a forum define someone, if they write something you don't like, because it's only in written form you can never tell exactly how it was meant. But if you've had the benefit of speaking to them in person, you know what they mean.
Some things said on the forum I disagree with, but I know that the members on here have a heart of gold.

I hope this comment hasn't gone on for too long...but just take a step back and think; 'Ok, that's how it is sometimes...that's one person out of 9000 I'm not so keen on...there's always the other 8999'  :y

thank you... you do speak wise words for such a young man ( no offence) just feel this forum is not for me ( maybe it is PMT ) after all i am a woman !! every time i come on here i offend someone !!
[/highlight]

You haven't offended me fletchesmrs :-* you chucked it & I chucked it back at you, so we're even! ;D I was also genuinely asking how long you'd been doing sugarcraft? I find it fascinating to watch 'er indoors turn a block of sugar into works of art! :y

I DONT DO SUGAR CRAFT NUMB NUTS I MAKE WEDDING FLOWERS !!!!!!!! MEN !!!!!
[/highlight]

I am assuming here that you meant Silk or artificial wedding  flowers? If so, you could easily have corrected my honest mistake, as you said you 'make' them? which led me to put 2 + 2 together & get 5! ::)
If on the other hand, you meant  'real' flowers, then allow me to put you right for the next time you slag someone off! Real flowers are grown in the earth, they may well be 'made' by a higher being, but that is certainly not you! Real live wedding flowers are 'arranged' not 'made'.
So, belay my last post regarding me not being offended! >:(
You are without a shadow of a doubt the nastiest specimen of gene pool tinkering I have had the misfortune to come across! The female version of Billy No Mates! ::)
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

fletchesmrs

• venus
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 24 September 2010, 01:15:39 »

Fletchesmrs, I think some of the comments in this thread have been designed to wind you up intentionally, some people have been riled to type out stuff that probably isn't the best thing to write...so please forgive them for that, I very much doubt they would say it in person. Out of the 9000 members on here, some are morons no doubt, but 99.99% are down to earth, genuine people...but I've yet to meet or talk to someone on here I dislike. It's like any group really, it takes all sorts for the world to go round.

I've never met you, nor spoken to you before...but there should be no need to 'take a joke' or accept some of the behaviour if you feel it actually is spiteful.
I'm 20, and find some of the attitudes on here old fashioned, whether that be about women, or immigration (which seem to be the two I think are more prevelant)...but it just makes me laugh, some people say stuff jokingly, some people actually believe what they say though. A female friend of mine came on here to have a look, she was impressed with the help and knowledge, but found some of the comments to be from 'creepy old men' or 'sarcastic (word I shan't use)'. She was puzzled why I thought so much of OOF, and I expained it to her.
I enjoy being on the forum, and I regularly see a fair few of the members. I'll talk to them about Omega's, and everything else...but none of them have ever said something I had a problem with. I think problems arise when you've never met that person in 'real life'. Posts on a forum define someone, if they write something you don't like, because it's only in written form you can never tell exactly how it was meant. But if you've had the benefit of speaking to them in person, you know what they mean.
Some things said on the forum I disagree with, but I know that the members on here have a heart of gold.

I hope this comment hasn't gone on for too long...but just take a step back and think; 'Ok, that's how it is sometimes...that's one person out of 9000 I'm not so keen on...there's always the other 8999'  :y

thank you... you do speak wise words for such a young man ( no offence) just feel this forum is not for me ( maybe it is PMT ) after all i am a woman !! every time i come on here i offend someone !!
[/highlight]

You haven't offended me fletchesmrs :-* you chucked it & I chucked it back at you, so we're even! ;D I was also genuinely asking how long you'd been doing sugarcraft? I find it fascinating to watch 'er indoors turn a block of sugar into works of art! :y

[/highlight]

I am assuming here that you meant Silk or artificial wedding  flowers? If so, you could easily have corrected my honest mistake, as you said you 'make' them? which led me to put 2 + 2 together & get 5! ::)
If on the other hand, you meant  'real' flowers, then allow me to put you right for the next time you slag someone off! Real flowers are grown in the earth, they may well be 'made' by a higher being, but that is certainly not you! Real live wedding flowers are 'arranged' not 'made'.
You are without a shadow of a doubt the nastiest specimen of gene pool tinkering I have had the misfortune to come across! The female version of Billy No Mates! ::)

Sorry but nobody comes lower in the gene poole than you, ny flowers are artificial ,JUST LIKE YOU !! Get a life 
my 1st omega like a rottweiler on steroids shes a bad b*tch.

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 24 September 2010, 01:22:55 »

For someone who slates this community for being bad mouthed and foul, you havent half got a gob on you.

I'm not jumping on this bandwagon, but please, practice what you preach otherwise you'll just become the laughing stock you are portraying yourself to be.

You say it how it is, and so will I.
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 24 September 2010, 01:25:10 »

[/highlight]

[/highlight]

Sorry but nobody comes lower in the gene poole than you, ny flowers are artificial ,JUST LIKE YOU !! Get a life 

You can probably buy jeans in Poole, who knows there may even be a Gene Pool in Dorset? but not a gene poole dear (gentle pat on the head ) and try and be a little more consistent with your typing, you'll find the 'm' just to the right of 'n' on the keyboard! And now I wish you a very good night, I think your tiny mind needs the rest :-X
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 24 September 2010, 01:33:58 »

Sorry Boys & Girls think this topic has run its course.
 :-?
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.