Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What's this all about????  (Read 1498 times)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: What's this all about????
« Reply #15 on: 11 January 2009, 18:23:05 »

Its only offensive when its done to oversensitive PC mad idiots with nothing better to do than moan......

PAKI is short for Pakistani

BRIT is short for British/Briton

Where is the problem..........??????

Worlds gone bloody mad

Trouble with the word Paki its used too loosely...my missus has been referred too as a Paki.

Last thingy too refer too her as that got my back up... >:(

Politely pointed out she was Filipino...comes from the p h i l l i p i n e s so even he could understand...so he then said whats the difference...To which i said about 3500 miles.... ::)

Looked at me  like i was speaking another language....really is some retards about. ::)

Did his brain overheat ;D

I have come across people like this, thick as sh1t and twice as ugly![/quote]

Whenever you look in the mirror Martin  ;D ;D ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Martin_1962

« Reply #16 on: 11 January 2009, 22:05:20 »

Its only offensive when its done to oversensitive PC mad idiots with nothing better to do than moan......

Worlds gone bloody mad

Trouble with the word Paki its used too loosely...my missus has been referred too as a Paki.

Politely pointed out she was Filipino...comes from the p h i l l i p i n e s so even he could understand...so he then said whats the difference...To which i said about 3500 miles.... ::)

Looked at me  like i was speaking another language....really is some retards about. ::)

Just gave the the children a laugh pink T shirt and yellow clogs ;D ;D :y

gan1503

« Reply #17 on: 11 January 2009, 22:43:01 »

Barmy world I say!
Anyone on here in Northants that knows Kettering will automatically know which shop is meant when someone says paki pauls.As far as i know it's always been called that.

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11 January 2009, 22:53:28 »

Worlds gone bloody mad

Why would you wear those colours they don't suit you  :o ;D :D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

amigov6

« Reply #19 on: 12 January 2009, 00:07:49 »

I'd like to know WHO brought this to the attention of the press..another wasted wage. I appreciate some people are miss named, ie colour & origin but otherwise what's all the fuss about? Regardless of where we're from or what colour we are a name goes with it. I live in Lincolnshire & get called a Cockney C*nt....can't hear the Bow Bells from Croydon. Bet Harry's mates all call him a ginger but he get's on with it.
    This whole debacle is'nt worthy of press/media coverage.FFS >:(

jerry

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12 January 2009, 00:12:32 »

I believe HOLY COUNT has a good point here IE not to offend.-for example there may be scotsmen who dont mind being called Jock or Irishmen who dont mind being called Paddy as long as its not meant in any malicious way but there are those who, quite understandably really, might take offence. Thankfully most people are reasonable, but there are those who are oversensitive and then there are those of this ridiculous pc brigade that I'm sure 99% of us think talk a completely different language,ie to paraphrase Victor Meldrew, "complete bo**ocks". I dont see myself as racist and I dont see somebodys sex, colour or nationality as having any bearing on how I might feel about them. As for their politics or religion however, then I think you CAN have a right to comment as these are not innate factors. I think it was Rowan Atkinson who said, with regard to free speach, it is more important to have the right to offend than not to be offended.

jerry

Martin_1962

« Reply #21 on: 12 January 2009, 10:15:40 »

Worlds gone bloody mad

Why would you wear those colours they don't suit you  :o ;D :D

They don't suit you either but it cheers us up!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.