Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Royal Mail  (Read 1503 times)

Danny

• Omega Lord
  • Wigan, Greater Manchester
  • BLACK 1.6 BORA SHAPED JETTA!!
    • View Profile
Re: Royal Mail
« Reply #15 on: 25 November 2008, 19:19:26 »

12 packages?????????

your postman's gonna be in the papers after being arrested for mail theft by the look of it!!

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 25 November 2008, 19:51:36 »

12 packages?????????

your postman's gonna be in the papers after being arrested for mail theft by the look of it!!

I bloody hope so.
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

willyboy

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds. West Yorks
  • Can Do !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 25 November 2008, 20:17:51 »

It's usually down to seller who does'nt get his arse moving & says there posted had one sometime ago assured me absolutely sent about 10 days ago, he said give it a cple more days before you contact paypal etc  F**** stuff arrived next day with yesterdays post mark lying git ! >:(

Its getting to point now where I :y only buy when I can collect locally or meet half way !

HolyCount

« Reply #18 on: 25 November 2008, 21:57:59 »

Just had a parcel arrive today -- posted 1st Class Recorded on 30th November !!!  Bl**dy thing must have walked !!!!  And ... to add insult to injury it was left by the postman outside of next door, unsigned for !!!!

Danny

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 25 November 2008, 22:26:50 »

Just had a parcel arrive today -- posted 1st Class Recorded on 30th November !!!  Bl**dy thing must have walked !!!!  And ... to add insult to injury it was left by the postman outside of next door, unsigned for !!!!

:o LAST YEAR??????

waspy

« Reply #20 on: 25 November 2008, 23:08:16 »

:o LAST YEAR??????

That's what i was thinking ;D ;D ;D PMS

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 26 November 2008, 11:50:26 »

2nd complaint has been made today and has been escalated.  Just waiting for a depot manager to ring me back (terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired)

Still waiting for all packages.

also bought an item off ebay yesterday at 3pm, National Express delivered at 11am this morning..

-12 post office V +1 Couriers

-12 Post Office V +2 Couriers

Annother parcel ordered yesterday has allready arrived.
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 26 November 2008, 23:32:37 »

Well I bought 3 items on ebay, 2 on Sunday and 1 on Monday, all arrived today through Royal Mail, put in the porch despite 2 requiring a signature, good local post man. :y :y :y

Danny

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 27 November 2008, 00:03:25 »

the lazy fkers never bother asking for signatures for recordeds here either

albitz

« Reply #24 on: 27 November 2008, 00:22:49 »

I call them Royal Snail.  :)

SheWhoMustNotBeOUTBID

• Intermediate Member
  • Drives the only front wheel drive miggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 27 November 2008, 08:37:03 »

U are right some of it depends on the seller.  I know on occasions I have been guilty of sending out on day 2 rather than day 1when when its been busy and there's a delay getting the part out of the car.  A couple of times it was slightly longer but that's out of 200 plus items.  But I also have been on the other end, waiting two weeks for something only to find seller has not even sent it out and yes, it is annoying.

BUT altho I have had the other sort, I have a dream of a postman.  If he can't post something thru door and I'm not answering he either leaves a parcel on the front step under something or round the back.  I find that helpful and round here its not gonna get stolen. Normally u can set your clock by him.  Can always tell when he's away, postage goes up the spout.  

It was much worse when I lived in London, it seemed like I would get everyone's post BUT my own.  Had one guy and once he started delivering my post went from 9.30 delivery to after 11.  Then one day I saw him sauntering down the road towards my house.  He'd have been a good candidate for the tortoise role in a certain fable.  Complained cause post was also going missing a lot and he disappeared shortly afterwards.

Having said all that tho, generally speaking I find my post pretty fast and I rarely find one doesn't turn up at all.
« Last Edit: 27 November 2008, 08:39:11 by swmbowithattitude »
Save The Earth.., its the only planet with chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish admins were clever enough to remember to let me on the forum cause I do good coffee in return!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.