Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: More trouble up north.  (Read 9306 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: More trouble up north.
« Reply #15 on: 25 July 2024, 16:39:17 »

I have no problem with what the copper done if the guy had broken his female partners nose maybe a bullet would have been better? I don’t want our police attacked by any criminals it will make our country far more unsafe. Just because you’re from another culture/creed  doesn’t exclude you from the laws of your country of residence, there was a big protest outside the police station too apparently,  no such protests and troublemaking from the family and friends of the poor soldier that was stabbed recently by another one of them.    There, not one curse word👍😁

Er....thats not a very progressive attitude. Certain people think we should make allowances. ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 25 July 2024, 16:41:13 »

2 and 3 are red herrings.

The body cam footage won't be released until any formal charges are heard or any investigations are completed.

As to the available footage, people tend not to record until something interesting starts happening.

I would have thought that 2 blokes beating up 3 female Police Officers would be interesting enough.  :-X
Welcome to the brave new world.

I am not advocating their behaviour in any way, shape or form, just that a police officer kicking someone in the head whilst cuffed and on the floor is not something that can be condoned any more than the behaviour that might have led to it.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 25 July 2024, 17:39:36 »

It may surprise you, but I agree.
Proportionate force if needed. Retaliation and revenge arent allowed.
Police are subject to the law like anyone else.
And doing it in a public place where you can be pretty certain someone will film you doing it, shows a high degree of stupidity.
« Last Edit: 25 July 2024, 17:42:23 by Migv6 le Frog Fan »
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 25 July 2024, 17:45:24 »

I have no problem with what the copper done if the guy had broken his female partners nose maybe a bullet would have been better? I don’t want our police attacked by any criminals it will make our country far more unsafe. Just because you’re from another culture/creed  doesn’t exclude you from the laws of your country of residence, there was a big protest outside the police station too apparently,  no such protests and troublemaking from the family and friends of the poor soldier that was stabbed recently by another one of them.    There, not one curse word👍😁
Let's turn that around...

Say you punched a female colleague in the face and I had you cuffed and on the floor. Then Stemo came along and kicked you in the head.

Would you still be happy to have been kicked in the head or would you prefer to have been shot in the face?

Self defence stops once the suspect is restrained.

Even in a pub brawl, kicking in the head once they're out on the floor is a bit out of order.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Yaris Cross
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 25 July 2024, 18:09:53 »

And doing it in a public place where you can be pretty certain someone will film you doing it, shows a high degree of stupidity.

No training manual recommends a kick to the head,  it didn't appear to be a life or death situation where anything would have been appropriate,so the cop will have to face the consequences of his actions, unfortunately the type of people who protested last night cannot be described as being from a civilised culture , their sort are only out to cause disorder.
« Last Edit: 25 July 2024, 18:12:46 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 25 July 2024, 18:13:55 »

They're offended when a cop puts the boot in 😂😂😂
You've changed your tune...

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 25 July 2024, 18:20:55 »

As to the available footage, people tend not to record until something interesting starts happening.
I wouldn't mind betting the same people who took this footage also took footage of the lead-up, but it is not in their desire to publicise that...
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 25 July 2024, 18:23:21 »

just that a police officer kicking someone in the head whilst cuffed and on the floor is not something that can be condoned any more than the behaviour that might have led to it.
I concur.  They were armed police, yet they didn't shoot.  No wonder one was suspended, he'd be no good during the cull when I'm PM.
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 25 July 2024, 18:27:53 »

I wouldn't mind betting the same people who took this footage also took footage of the lead-up, but it is not in their desire to publicise that...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C90YAQHSzkr/?igsh=dDJwZDBjd3VoYjRv

Actually starts well after the kick.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 25 July 2024, 18:36:10 »

No training manual recommends a kick to the head,  it didn't appear to be a life or death situation where anything would have been appropriate,so the cop will have to face the consequences of his actions, unfortunately the type of people who protested last night cannot be described as being from a civilised culture , their sort are only out to cause disorder.

That, I do agree with.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Yaris Cross
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 25 July 2024, 18:38:51 »

Absolutely spot on , their sort play the race card on the street & when in prison, the cop just let his emotions take over unfortunately it happens always has always will. I just hope the heathens involved don't get a massive payout. My personal feelings are that I hope it really hurt the male who was resisting arrest, but from the footage it appears just to be a glancing blow.
« Last Edit: 25 July 2024, 18:51:08 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 25 July 2024, 20:43:29 »

Absolutely spot on , their sort play the race card on the street & when in prison, the cop just let his emotions take over unfortunately it happens always has always will. I just hope the heathens involved don't get a massive payout. My personal feelings are that I hope it really hurt the male who was resisting arrest, but from the footage it appears just to be a glancing blow.

His lawyer is claiming that he has a cyst on the brain, so no doubt he will get a big payday, and sadly for the cop, he will get thrown under the bus and hung out to dry for his momentary lapse of reason.  :(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 25 July 2024, 20:56:56 »

And rightly so.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Yaris Cross
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 25 July 2024, 21:04:27 »

His lawyer is claiming that he has a cyst on the brain, so no doubt he will get a big payday, and sadly for the cop, he will get thrown under the bus and hung out to dry for his momentary lapse of reason.  :(

Damn shame , any wonder the UK is down the drain.
« Last Edit: 25 July 2024, 21:07:20 by Rangie »

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 25 July 2024, 21:12:46 »

See the BLM is at it again now💁🏿‍♂️ the cop lost his head momentarily and went over the top personally I would rather see that than the copper kicked in the head. This was a serious assault on three uniformed officers, about time you decided who’s side you’re really on instead of encouraging these evil unevolved monsters
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 23 queries.