Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Biden pulls out  (Read 8401 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Biden pulls out
« Reply #30 on: 23 July 2024, 17:08:07 »

The larger issue is that no-one has actually seen Sippy Cup for over a week and the carefully choreographed 'phone in' show the other day is fooling nobody.
It's not an issue to anyone normal.
Actually it impacts everyone as there's every chance that no one is actually running the US.
Absolute bòllocks. If need be, the VP will step in.

God help us!  ;D

Still "what can be, unburdened by what has been" or whatever other crap she comes out with!  ::)
If it's 'God help us' now, what about if she gets elected?  ;D
Why, exactly, would someone living in Dorset need Gods help if Harris was elected? Would she ban the import of ice cream?  ;D

I wonder how she would get on dealing with the likes of Mr Xi, Mr Putin, Mr Kim and the Ayatollahs?  ???

She would be unburdened by what has been I guess?  ::)  ;D

Trumpy's best attack line in my opinion is to keep asking about and highlighting her role in the cover up of Joe Biden's health over the last 3 or 4 years.  :)

And I don't agree with your 'fake noos' comment either. I think there will be significant cut through with American swing voters about the Democrats cover up, with the cooperation from the corrupt fake noos media. Look how the electorate turned on the Tories here.  ::)  If Trumpy's strategists get it right and paint a picture of the Dems attempting to pull the wool over the American peoples eyes, she's toast.  :P
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 23 July 2024, 17:13:59 »

The larger issue is that no-one has actually seen Sippy Cup for over a week and the carefully choreographed 'phone in' show the other day is fooling nobody.
Actually it impacts everyone as there's every chance that no one is actually running the US.
Absolute bòllocks. If need be, the VP will step in.

God help us!  ;D

Still "what can be, unburdened by what has been" or whatever other crap she comes out with!  ::)
If it's 'God help us' now, what about if she gets elected?  ;D
Why, exactly, would someone living in Dorset need Gods help if Harris was elected? Would she ban the import of ice cream?  ;D

I wonder how she would get on dealing with the likes of Mr Xi, Mr Putin, Mr Kim and the Ayatollahs?  ???

She would be unburdened by what has been I guess?  ::)  ;D

Trumpy's best attack line in my opinion is to keep asking about and highlighting her role in the cover up of Joe Biden's health over the last 3 or 4 years.  :)

And I don't agree with your 'fake noos' comment either. I think there will be significant cut through with American swing voters about the Democrats cover up, with the cooperation from the corrupt fake noos media. Look how the electorate turned on the Tories here.  ::)  If Trumpy's strategists get it right and paint a picture of the Dems attempting to pull the wool over the American peoples eyes, she's toast.  :P
We'll see. Not so long ago, Labour were unelectable over here, but people's hatred of the conservatives overcame that. There's a lot of hatred for the Donald in the US.
But, whichever way it goes, it will make no difference to me, I just find it funny that occupants of this tiny little island take such an interest in the politics of a country that couldn't care less whether we exist or not  ;D
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Yaris Cross
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 23 July 2024, 18:01:33 »

Exactly Steve doesn't bother me in the slightest, we're of back to Spain on Friday for a while going to live the dream before we all get blown to bits by some lunatic politician.  ⛱️⛱️⛱️
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 23 July 2024, 19:30:59 »

The American constitution is very specific that the country isn't run by just one person. The President is only slightly more relevant than our monarch. What Biden's withdrawal has actually done is removed what little power he did have to get anything through Congress and the Senate until he stands down next year.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 23 July 2024, 19:45:53 »

Ex DA versus convicted criminal  :)

You started it!  :P

But, whichever way it goes, it will make no difference to me, I just find it funny that occupants of this tiny little island take such an interest in the politics of a country that couldn't care less whether we exist or not  ;D

You always seem to take plenty of interest in US politics.  ::) 

Can we expect a period of radio silence from you during the next few months where it come to the US election then?  :)                                                  ;D

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 23 July 2024, 20:15:16 »

Ex DA versus convicted criminal  :)

You started it!  :P

You always seem to take plenty of interest in US politics.  ::) 

Can we expect a period of radio silence from you during the next few months where it come to the US election then?  :)                                                  ;D
Certainly not! I won't sit by and read the absolute tosh that is written on here without calling it out for what it is. Nonsense, rubbish, crap, etc.
Said with such an air of certainty and authority, when it's no more than the ramblings of partisan idiots.  :P
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 23 July 2024, 20:15:22 »

It’s good to chat and give opinions and anyone who thinks that USA presidency will have no impact on our tiny island  is not playing with a full deck in my opinion.
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 23 July 2024, 20:18:37 »

It’s good to chat and give opinions and anyone who thinks that USA presidency will have no impact on our tiny island  is not playing with a full deck in my opinion.
Of course it will have an effect, Al will have a heart attack if Kamala wins.  ;D
And, apparently, your opinion consists of them all being f(*&ing tw*&£ and c)**s  ;D
Diesel till I die

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 23 July 2024, 20:21:43 »

Biden is going to speak to the nation tomorrow. I think theres a better than evens chance he will announce he is standing down immediately and Harris the Marxist will be in the Whitehouse.
We shall see.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 23 July 2024, 20:23:13 »

Biden is going to speak to the nation tomorrow. I think theres a better than evens chance he will announce he is standing down immediately and Harris the Marxist will be in the Whitehouse.
We shall see.
Where do you get the 'better than evens' from?
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 23 July 2024, 20:24:56 »

Of course it will have an effect, Al will have a heart attack if Kamala wins.  ;D
And, apparently, your opinion consists of them all being f(*&ing tw*&£ and c)**s  ;D
              Yes,  think I was being too kind with that comment to be honest🤣👍
Laying a rubber road.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 23 July 2024, 20:25:25 »

Just my opinion.  ;)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 23 July 2024, 20:26:02 »

Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 23 July 2024, 20:51:47 »

We shall see.
That could just be another nail in the coffin of her chances ..

It's already being noted that she actually got zero nominations in the primaries. And having bypassed that minor setback, she is being lined up to lose.
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 23 July 2024, 21:01:51 »

We shall see.
That could just be another nail in the coffin of her chances ..

It's already being noted that she actually got zero nominations in the primaries. And having bypassed that minor setback, she is being lined up to lose.

Yeah, of course  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Diesel till I die
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.