Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Special party "guest".....  (Read 432 times)

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
Special party "guest".....
« on: 11 August 2008, 12:33:21 »

Went to a friends house warming party and pig roast on Saturday afternoon. We were being shown around the new house when who should we bump into at the top of the stairs but Tim Nice but Dim!! (character from Harry Enfield and Chums). Unknown to all the guests, the hosts had hired an entertainer/impersonater for the day. This guy was absolutely brilliant and had us in stiches playing the characters to a tee. He later came out as Ozzie Osbourne and after that Little Britains' Vicky Pollard. Haven't laughed my socks off so much in ages ;D - what a great tonic for a party especially as the weather was crap. :y :y :y
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

FRE07962128

Re: Special party "guest".....
« Reply #1 on: 11 August 2008, 13:36:31 »

Went to a friends house warming party and pig roast on Saturday afternoon. We were being shown around the new house when who should we bump into at the top of the stairs but Tim Nice but Dim!! (character from Harry Enfield and Chums). Unknown to all the guests, the hosts had hired an entertainer/impersonater for the day. This guy was absolutely brilliant and had us in stiches playing the characters to a tee. He later came out as Ozzie Osbourne and after that Little Britains' Vicky Pollard. Haven't laughed my socks off so much in ages ;D - what a great tonic for a party especially as the weather was crap. :y :y :y

Good one Bob! 8-) 8-) 8-)

It must be great to have friends with that kind of imagination, who are prepared to give their friends such a treat! :y :y

The best I have seen at someone's house was coca the clown! :D :D ;)

JonArgraig

• Omega Knight
  • Isle of Angelsey
  • The Camera Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 August 2008, 13:52:25 »

During a very stressful time at work, I was left as "acting Guvnor" on a late shif, well to perk up the team I got the ok to get a take away in and a couple of non alcoholic (honest) beers to help with moral on the company account...

I think the delevery method was what did the trick :)

I like to think this counted towards my "unique approach to team building & out of the box thinking" that got me my promotion,

Got to say when I throw I party I like to do some thing diffrent, the last office party (last week) I hired the wine cellar at a local manor house hotel, had the staff in zombie make up that got made more intenese as the night went on.

A good party is always about what people talk about after, not what they drank on the night :)

Love the idea of comic though... got me thinking for the christmas party now...

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 August 2008, 15:05:30 »

During a very stressful time at work, I was left as "acting Guvnor" on a late shif, well to perk up the team I got the ok to get a take away in and a couple of non alcoholic (honest) beers to help with moral on the company account...

I think the delevery method was what did the trick :)

I like to think this counted towards my "unique approach to team building & out of the box thinking" that got me my promotion,

Got to say when I throw I party I like to do some thing diffrent, the last office party (last week) I hired the wine cellar at a local manor house hotel, had the staff in zombie make up that got made more intenese as the night went on.

A good party is always about what people talk about after, not what they drank on the night :)

Love the idea of comic though... got me thinking for the christmas party now...

Now that really IS the way to get beers delivered!! :D :y
I bet it raised a bit more than just their morale! ;D
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.