He left.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
Re: Cem.
« Reply #2 on: 12 July 2015, 12:08:18 »

IIRC he got a strop on in a political thread and left, shame as he was a decent contributor. I'm sure the mods have his email address.... :-\
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 July 2015, 14:57:10 »

He left.

Did somebody piss him off? :-\

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 July 2015, 15:35:17 »

He left.

Did somebody piss him off? :-\

Almost certainly.
I think he was unaccepting of several opinions* here. Which did piss him off. But then there's the choice we make on oof. He was prety random and disruptive towards the end IMO. When taking opposing views with ZERO experience of the topic, due to that person taking a different view on a previous topic, then credibity goes out the window. As a result he got the same in return.

In short, it wasn't his view on a particular topic, but the person he was giving a negative stand point with. Reguardless of what he thought in reality. Either that or he was in some sort of warped reality of his own. I did wonder which on many occasion.

In the end iirc, he got negative responses in return and cleared off. Short memories on that herei bet.

* more of a constant disagreement with individuals than an opinion. Trolling IMO. Certain people he always agreed with, certain people he always disagreed with. Often posting compete opposite views on the same subject as a result. Most odd.

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 July 2015, 21:07:38 »

Cem has gone?  :o

I needed advice on tyres!  :'(
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12 July 2015, 21:11:16 »

Cem has gone?  :o

I needed advice on tyres!  :'(

Ah. So that's why the Dr is asking. And there was me thinking he was all concerned. ;D

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 July 2015, 21:15:02 »

He pops up occasionally on Facebook............ :)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12 July 2015, 21:33:57 »

people get pissed off....but it does seem to be a select few individuals that are always involved when someone leaves.....and no I wont name names but we all know who these individuals are, and I for one want to know why the admin of this forum have this continue....and here is a wake up call admin you are running out of members on this forum and the members are what keep this forum ticking over...no members = no forum >:(
« Last Edit: 12 July 2015, 21:38:36 by the alarming man »
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Jusme

• Omega Knight
  • North Hykeham, Lincoln.
    • Lexus LS430
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12 July 2015, 21:39:43 »

+1...  :-\
Under-steer is when the front of the car hits the wall, and over-steer is when the rear of the car hits the wall.
Power is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how much of the wall you take with you.

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12 July 2015, 21:44:11 »

Got on ok with Cem myself , its a shame he's gone  :(
Omegatitis

05omegav6

« Reply #11 on: 12 July 2015, 22:30:22 »

people get pissed off....but it does seem to be a select few individuals that are always involved when someone leaves.....and no I wont name names but we all know who these individuals are, and I for one want to know why the admin of this forum have this continue....and here is a wake up call admin you are running out of members on this forum and the members are what keep this forum ticking over...no members = no forum >:(
Probably because those individuals have contributed alot of help to the overall membership, rather than worrying about pussy footing around those of an obtuse nature. I suspect, btw, that your silent list includes myself and Chris and very few others... ::)

Worth noting that almost all of these teddy chucking sessions have happened on threads of a general nature where people will often have a difference of opinion over a wide variety of things. Deal with it and move on ;)

Overall this forum is a fantastic resource and there are some very genuine people here, many of whom are genuine friends.

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12 July 2015, 22:39:25 »

Probably because those individuals have contributed alot of help to the overall membership, rather than worrying about pussy footing around those of an obtuse nature. I suspect, btw, that your silent list includes myself and Chris and very few others... ::)

Worth noting that almost all of these teddy chucking sessions have happened on threads of a general nature where people will often have a difference of opinion over a wide variety of things. Deal with it and move on ;)

Overall this forum is a fantastic resource and there are some very genuine people here, many of whom are genuine friends.

So you have contributed so that gives you cart blanch to bully who you like???...wrong....you and many others on here are keyboard warriors and perhaps instead of inflaming a situation (which you are very good at I will add) walking away may be an idea instead of waving you appendage around like a child...I would really like to hear an admins view point on your post as it sounds as though admin condones this behaviour...but as for silent list....if the cap fits????????????????????????????
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12 July 2015, 22:47:13 »

Some members are involved all the time. More than others. So naturally.... ::)

Opinion is opinion. That's what forums are. It wouldn't be much of a forum if opinions  where all the same. Would it. :) in fact, there wouldn't be a need for a forum at all If we all thought the same. * .If members choose to dislike a different view, then that's entirely their choice. Obviously.

However, why continually poke the finger, lay blame, and presume it's somebody's fault as a result. Entirely your choice of course. But why is that? It's a forum. For posting words.

I'd suggest a more helpful approach tbh. Where possible of course. ;)

* if you think about it, the natural end is near in theory. And I stress in THEORY! We have guides for almost all common issues. Gear box replacement, rear donut bushes, rear wheel bearings, etc etc. almost all the nasty jobs are accounted for. The more guides we have, the less use we have for the forum and help sections, as is evident in gen help these days I would suggest as it's very quiet of late.

And if gen help is quiet, why is that? Is it because members leave in a strop after posting three days of drivel in a pissed up state over several members genuine requests for help ? is it because they set themselves up as a tyre expert, talk shite in the subject and leave as a result when questioned about said rubbish?

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12 July 2015, 22:52:36 »

So you have contributed so that gives you cart blanch to bully who you like???...wrong....you and many others on here are keyboard warriors and perhaps instead of inflaming a situation (which you are very good at I will add) walking away may be an idea instead of waving you appendage around like a child...I would really like to hear an admins view point on your post as it sounds as though admin condones this behaviour...but as for silent list....if the cap fits????????????????????????????

Hang on there.  I don't post very much, but I read the new posts practically every night.  I think you are being very harsh.  Keyboard Warriors?  Bullies?  What is your problem?  :o

I've not seen anyone bullied on here!

2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.