Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Sky for £25 a month?  (Read 2176 times)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
Re: Sky for £25 a month?
« Reply #15 on: 25 June 2015, 22:02:13 »

I count myself very fortunet  :y

I think Sky will have to sack me to get rid of me now, been almost 6 years now.
I remember you posting up screenshots of something you were doing with mobile phones. Oh, how time flies.

Still doing the same  ;D

Just throw in Chromecast too  :D

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 25 June 2015, 22:06:34 »

They know current customers for the most part, won't haggle.

Still, pays for my free drinks today, from our beer trolley  :D
Your smugness will bite your arse one day, Tunnie.

Sky can be brutal when it comes to culling employees, seen entrie departments gone. One team, I worked with, who sat behind us. Wiped out in one day, due to a restructure.  :o

So CV is always kept up to date  :)
I'll vouch for that (Sky being brutal).  It'll be interesting to see how they cope with the competition.  Personally I won't buy from Sky whatever the price, and please don't get me wrong, I've met some good people at Sky.

Not sure why, given the investment. But are streams to Internet based devices are not nealy as good as they should be. Really lagging behind.

The competiton, Netflix at BT are far higher

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #17 on: 26 June 2015, 18:35:43 »

I'll just stick with freeview.....over 100 channels of shite.....but probably the same on sky.....dont watch sports, rarely movies...why would I want to pay to get the same thing   :y

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26 June 2015, 18:41:52 »

I'll just stick with freeview.....over 100 channels of shite.....but probably the same on sky.....dont watch sports, rarely movies...why would I want to pay to get the same thing   :y

If not into sports, or movies although there's other services there, there's little point in sky. MotoGP, wsb, uksb and football. F1, Ausy touring cars. Etc etc. mean, gota have sky. Sadly.

The Sheriff

« Reply #19 on: 26 June 2015, 19:18:22 »

Take a look at the four main channels for Friday nights offerings. I think you'll agree that it's mostly (all) shite.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 26 June 2015, 20:05:08 »

As are most of the Sky channels. I have recently (much to my surprise) taken to watching box set type stuff on Sky. I thought Justified was probably the best thing Ive ever seen. Watched all six seasons about five times.
Ive now started into the West wing, which is well worth watching, and looking forward to Breaking bad, which is reported to be excellent.
I only watch BT sport for the MotoGp. Apparently they are soon going to charge an extra £10 per month (?) for subscribers who watch MotoGP., which will be a real kick in the teeth for those poor unfortunates who actually have to pay for it.  :-X ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.