Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bernie Eccleston  (Read 1146 times)

cleggy

Bernie Eccleston
« on: 31 July 2014, 09:21:36 »

I see he is now offering £20m to settle the bribery charges against him. Apparently this is legal in Germany. You can bribe yourself out of a bribery charge. ::)
The slippery old Fox must be getting twitchy. ;)

flyer 0712

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
Re: Bernie Eccleston
« Reply #1 on: 31 July 2014, 09:30:39 »

Money talks and he should know  ;)

chrisgixer

« Reply #2 on: 31 July 2014, 09:50:12 »

Probably got that rolling around in the ash tray in his car.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 31 July 2014, 10:50:58 »

I see he is now offering £20m to settle the bribery charges against him. Apparently this is legal in Germany. You can bribe yourself out of a bribery charge. ::)

;D ;D ;D

Say what you like about 'old Bernie' but he always has a nice piece of leggy totty on his arm.

It must be his devastating good looks that makes him so attractive to the ladies. I can't think what else it could be. ::) ::) ;)

chrisgixer

« Reply #4 on: 31 July 2014, 10:51:48 »

...and such a fine head of hair ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 31 July 2014, 10:52:50 »

...and such a fine head of hair ;D

...designer glasses. ;)

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #6 on: 31 July 2014, 10:56:57 »

;D ;D ;D

Say what you like about 'old Bernie' but he always has a nice piece of leggy totty on his arm.

It must be his devastating good looks that makes him so attractive to the ladies. I can't think what else it could be. ::) ::) ;)

;D ;D

even an ugly monkey would be very attractive with that much of money ;D

but must admit when I saw her daughters,  I thought those girls are a door for some handsome man to the rich world..

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 31 July 2014, 10:59:00 »

;D ;D ;D

;D ;D

even an ugly monkey would be very attractive with that much of money ;D

but must admit when I saw her daughters,  I thought those girls are a door for some handsome man to the rich world..

Even on a good day Bernie isn't as attractive as a primate, Cem. ;)

aaronjb

« Reply #8 on: 31 July 2014, 11:10:32 »

I don't think Mr Rutland (who married Tamara Ecclestone last year) is short of money as a "former stockbroker" and part time cocaine dealer..

..although maybe money is running short after he was banned from trading in the City: http://www.fsa.gov.uk/static/pubs/final/jay-rutland.pdf

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #9 on: 31 July 2014, 12:36:22 »

I don't think Mr Rutland (who married Tamara Ecclestone last year) is short of money as a "former stockbroker" and part time cocaine dealer..

..although maybe money is running short after he was banned from trading in the City: http://www.fsa.gov.uk/static/pubs/final/jay-rutland.pdf

I though marrying that girl would be of some help for my turbo conversions ;D ;D

ok I'll wait for the second ;D

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 31 July 2014, 14:26:14 »

;D ;D ;D

Where as with your delightful sister-in-law on your arm all you will end up with is a bit more land. ::) ::) ::) ::)

2 acres. ;D ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 31 July 2014, 16:10:04 »

If he tries it on with his sister in law again, he'll end up in a rented bedsit in Skegness with a broken laptop and an elderly Omega, while Mrs Opti and her sister disappear into the sunset with all his money!!  ::)  ;)  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

omega3000

« Reply #12 on: 31 July 2014, 18:14:27 »

;D ;D ;D

Hu@g like a donkey  ;D

ozzycat

• Omega Baron
  • chudliegh knighton /devon
    • hyundia i30
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 31 July 2014, 20:17:25 »

;D ;D ;D

Hu@g like a donkey  ;D
yes a castrated one steve
this is a great forum lets not spoil it
long live the magic tree
its good to be back
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 21 queries.