Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Marks & Spencer's PR disaster  (Read 9674 times)

Nickbat

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Marks & Spencer's PR disaster
« Reply #1 on: 22 December 2013, 17:42:03 »

Crazy. ???

If true, then this really is political correctness gone mad. >:(

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 December 2013, 17:56:36 »

I'd suggest then that the young Muslim girl gets herself A N Other job well away from pigs & booze  >:(

MR MISTER

« Reply #3 on: 22 December 2013, 17:57:06 »

It's beyond stupidity, you couldn't make it up. M&S are already losing sales on clothing so, if they want to cut their own throats, I could certainly live without them.

omega3000

« Reply #4 on: 22 December 2013, 18:09:06 »

Id insist she was replaced , fek moving to another till  :( Ridiculous 

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 December 2013, 18:20:46 »

It's astounding that people will take on a job knowing full well what it entails, and then say that they can't or won't do part of it for whatever reason.  :o

It's also astounding that a company will give a job to someone who can't or won't do it properly.  :o
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 22 December 2013, 18:33:15 »

Makes, perfect long term sense to me, for when Muslims are the majority in the UK and you are the minority and this day will arrive quicker than you think. They are just looking ahead.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

They are obviously hoping, as Churchill put it, to be one of the last the crocodiles eat.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Enjoy, listening to music, looking at women's faces, drinking alcohol and your alarm clock waking you up in the morning, not your call to prayers, as these will soon be distant memories.  >:( >:( >:( >:(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

cam2502

• Omega Baron
  • dumfries,scotland
    • 08 BMW 520d & 03 Saab 95
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 22 December 2013, 18:39:01 »

Agreed Rods... It will be sooner than we think!

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 22 December 2013, 18:46:48 »

There are certain people within all races who will take a job,that they can easily do,they then refuse to do part or all of it,and claim "its against there religion" the company is normally to scared to to anything about it due to bad PR, or the fear of a compo claim for wrongful dismissal,etc public sector being the worst offenders.
 but i bet the lady in questions family sell,handle pork based products in there shop, fast food outlet..
Hoof'land storeman.

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #9 on: 22 December 2013, 18:57:16 »

Here we go again!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Change in politics and polices generally will only happen if YOU - US - allow it to happen.  If YOU and I turn our back on our Christian beliefs, or simply a secular democratic state. 

For those who fear so much, and stir up so much concern, then my advice is start voting at every election; go to church if that helps, or simply voice your concerns to your political representative, and vote against those who do not carry out your, and other peoples, wishes. Don't give your business to any establishment, like M&S, that give you cause to raise your blood pressure, as I boycott Tesco for my personal reasons!

But remember, what you wish for may not turn into what you want.  Germany (and yes, here I go again, quoting the history of the greatest threat to mankind and our culture) when Hitler took control to rid society of Jews and Communists in particular, passing laws to ban Jewish establishments and taking away Jewish freedoms to allow the population to attack the same without penalty.  Is this what you want to happen against all who are non-Christian in our country?

I have deliberately stopped posting politically motivated threads on this CAR FORUM in respect of TB and other's wishes to keep unhappy aspects of real political life not associated with motor vehicles, away from it.  But still these highly emotive threads, designed to raise the blood pressure of people, are appearing on this Forum.

Come on, if you feel really strongly politically about an event, or a series of events and stories, then post on a political forum, or, as stated, raise it in political circles.

In short keep this scare mongering about something YOU can change away from the OOF PLEASE!!

« Last Edit: 22 December 2013, 18:59:25 by Lizzie Zoom »

Nickbat

« Reply #10 on: 22 December 2013, 19:15:03 »

Here we go again!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Change in politics and polices generally will only happen if YOU - US - allow it to happen.  If YOU and I turn our back on our Christian beliefs, or simply a secular democratic state. 

For those who fear so much, and stir up so much concern, then my advice is start voting at every election; go to church if that helps, or simply voice your concerns to your political representative, and vote against those who do not carry out your, and other peoples, wishes. Don't give your business to any establishment, like M&S, that give you cause to raise your blood pressure, as I boycott Tesco for my personal reasons!

But remember, what you wish for may not turn into what you want.  Germany (and yes, here I go again, quoting the history of the greatest threat to mankind and our culture) when Hitler took control to rid society of Jews and Communists in particular, passing laws to ban Jewish establishments and taking away Jewish freedoms to allow the population to attack the same without penalty.  Is this what you want to happen against all who are non-Christian in our country?

I have deliberately stopped posting politically motivated threads on this CAR FORUM in respect of TB and other's wishes to keep unhappy aspects of real political life not associated with motor vehicles, away from it.  But still these highly emotive threads, designed to raise the blood pressure of people, are appearing on this Forum.

Come on, if you feel really strongly politically about an event, or a series of events and stories, then post on a political forum, or, as stated, raise it in political circles.

In short keep this scare mongering about something YOU can change away from the OOF PLEASE!!

Lizzie, until I am told not to, I shall continue to post news items I wish to share. If I AM told not to, I shall leave the forum.

However, I shall not be told by you what I can and cannot post. >:(

Merry Christmas.

MR MISTER

« Reply #11 on: 22 December 2013, 19:18:40 »

I don't see this thread as 'politics'.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 22 December 2013, 19:27:54 »

Correct .. its not "politics" .. it's a blatant (and rather pathetic) attempt to stir up ill feeling towards Muslims ... nothing more and nothing less ...

and once folk realise the purpose and ignore such posts, in their entirety, the better, as with no audience there can be no reaction, and the posts will dry up as pointless.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 22 December 2013, 19:30:38 »

Correct .. its not "politics" .. it's a blatant (and rather pathetic) attempt to stir up ill feeling towards Muslims ... nothing more and nothing less ...

Is it? I thought it was about a member of staff at the supermarket dictating what she would or wouldn't serve a customer. And if that's right, she's in the wrong job.

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #14 on: 22 December 2013, 19:32:54 »

and once folk realise the purpose and ignore such posts, in their entirety, the better, as with no audience there can be no reaction, and the posts will dry up as pointless.

Exactly Entwood! :y :y :y :y :y :y :y

It is one reason who so many good members have left this Forum, and I for one, who usually is a politically animal, is fed up with it! >:( >:(

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 21 queries.