Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Its Gone (Omegaless)  (Read 1486 times)

omega3000

Its Gone (Omegaless)
« on: 11 January 2013, 17:52:27 »

Well i listed the elite on ebay and within an hour it was sold , its still here with me but wont be for long ... a sad day but ive had happy times in it just like all the other omega's i owned  :)
Martin and me went to look at a car last night but it had erm issues  ::) ;D Even though i wont be an omega owner ill still stick around if thats ok  :( :y

Ps sorry to murph about the parts you wanted and webby for the fuel rail , just made sense to let it go without the hassle of breaking it up  :y

martin42

Re: Its Gone (Omegaless)
« Reply #1 on: 11 January 2013, 18:28:49 »

atleast its sold now,now to look for something fun and cheaper to drive,you can have mine for £1000 lol  :y

omega3000

« Reply #2 on: 11 January 2013, 18:38:16 »

atleast its sold now,now to look for something fun and cheaper to drive,you can have mine for £300 lol  :y

;D

Btw that car we went to look at still no bids on it , maybe the mayo in the header tank / saggy suspension / clutch and rust is putting people off  ::)
I still got quarter of a tank in the omega , have you any siphon apparatus  :-X

martin42

« Reply #3 on: 11 January 2013, 18:39:17 »

it can be done,il pop over 2moro morning  :y

omega3000

« Reply #4 on: 11 January 2013, 18:44:47 »

it can be done,il pop over 2moro morning  :y

Have you got any spare petrol containers , i got one but may need some more . Will save the liquid gold for the micro car  :-X

martin42

« Reply #5 on: 11 January 2013, 18:50:08 »

ive got 1 aswell  :y

omega3000

« Reply #6 on: 11 January 2013, 18:57:39 »

See if i can get a few more , im guessing whats in the tank will fill at least 4-6 cans  :-\

Murph

• Dartford, Kent
    • 2.5 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11 January 2013, 19:51:39 »

No worries fella - there's plenty more parts about  :y

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
  • 2008 BMW E61 535D LCi M Sport
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11 January 2013, 20:21:17 »

Sorry to hear you're gonna be Omegaless mate.  Have you considered getting a dti? Best of both worlds.  :y
It doesn't matter how far you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...

omega3000

« Reply #9 on: 11 January 2013, 20:26:20 »

Sorry to hear you're gonna be Omegaless mate.  Have you considered getting a dti? Best of both worlds.  :y

I did consider that twiglet , but im having to go smaller car so i can get cheaper road tax and insurance . I only need the car for a 16 mile journey once a week and to shopping and back so cant justify a big car anymore  :( Oh and of course ever increasing fuel cost  ;)

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11 January 2013, 20:30:01 »

I did consider that twiglet , but im having to go smaller car so i can get cheaper road tax and insurance . I only need the car for a 16 mile journey once a week and to shopping and back so cant justify a big car anymore  :( Oh and of course ever increasing fuel cost  ;)

Totally understand mate.  :y

If you're looking to spend notalotofmoney, have a look at Astra 1.7dti's around 2004 vintage.  Well over 50mpg, and some of them sneak into band C for road tax (£30 a year).   :y
It doesn't matter how far you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...

omega3000

« Reply #11 on: 11 January 2013, 20:38:10 »

If you're looking to spend notalotofmoney, have a look at Astra 1.7dti's around 2004 vintage.  Well over 50mpg, and some of them sneak into band C for road tax (£30 a year).   :y

Thanks for that twiglet , i will have a look ... :y budget is erm low  :-[ .

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11 January 2013, 20:42:42 »

Thanks for that twiglet , i will have a look ... :y budget is erm low  :-[ .

Should fit the bill nicely then.  :y

omega3000

« Reply #13 on: 11 January 2013, 20:47:36 »

I have 16 cars in my watch list  ::) ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11 January 2013, 22:15:27 »

A sad day...  :'( but hopefully your Omega will live on for a while yet!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.