Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trick or treat  (Read 687 times)

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
Trick or treat
« on: 30 August 2012, 10:48:03 »

Kids have no respect nowdays  ::)

Round here, we would have let the banger go off  :D

Love it that the judge "ordered the destruction of the offending handcuffs"   ;D ;D ;D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2195120/Thug-handcuffed-trick-treat-prankster-washing-line-stuck-lit-firework-buttocks.html

Jusme

• Omega Knight
  • North Hykeham, Lincoln.
    • Lexus LS430
    • View Profile
Re: Trick or treat
« Reply #1 on: 30 August 2012, 11:41:35 »

;D ;D ;D At last a blooming good laugh  ;D ;D ;D Hopefully someone else who, like me has no desire to allow the youngsters today turn England into the 51st. State...  :-\
Under-steer is when the front of the car hits the wall, and over-steer is when the rear of the car hits the wall.
Power is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how much of the wall you take with you.

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 August 2012, 11:43:44 »

need more like him... :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 August 2012, 11:50:21 »

We had "mischief night" 4th November to celebrate Guy Fawkes Ents.

Our dads used to go out and try and catch us. It was an opportunity for someone elses dad to legitimately give you the good hiding they had been wanting to all year. The most amusing (from a boy point of view) was one year some lads had systematically purloined cones and diversion signs and then set up a diversion round the back roads of a village.

I am not very keen on trick or treat. American invention? I remember one year opening the door to a bunch of urchins (without parental supervision). Trick or treat? So I asked (just out of interest) if I didn't give a treat (from the box of toffees we had bought)  what the trick would be. Quick as a flash the ringleader opened fire with an ink fountain pen onto my shirt followed by volleys of small bags of flour. Mrs V thought it was hilarious ;D ;D ;D ;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

cleggy

« Reply #4 on: 30 August 2012, 12:50:02 »

I think this guy did go a bit far, a clip round the ear is Okeh but removing his trousers and hitting him with a cane and riding crop is going a bit far even in our day. Banger up the crack is funny tho

Mischief night was brilliant, raiding other peoples bonfires to enlarge your own. Tying dustbin lids to peoples doors then knocking on the door, so the bin lid went flying. Drawing cracks on windows with a piece of chalk, throwing a drawing pin at the window and dropping a milk bottle so that  people thought the window was broken. ;D ;D ;D Good plan until yours truly threw the bottle and dropped the pin DOH! ::) ::) Bangers thrown down the passage way between back to back terraced houses usually got a good response, as did a bull roarer ( news paper stuffed up a drain pipe and set alight) hell of a noise to those inside. ;D ;D ;D
Mind you I could run pretty well as a kid. :y :y :y 

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 August 2012, 13:12:09 »

I think this guy did go a bit far, a clip round the ear is Okeh but removing his trousers and hitting him with a cane and riding crop is going a bit far even in our day. Banger up the crack is funny tho

Mischief night was brilliant, raiding other peoples bonfires to enlarge your own. Tying dustbin lids to peoples doors then knocking on the door, so the bin lid went flying. Drawing cracks on windows with a piece of chalk, throwing a drawing pin at the window and dropping a milk bottle so that  people thought the window was broken. ;D ;D ;D Good plan until yours truly threw the bottle and dropped the pin DOH! ::) ::) Bangers thrown down the passage way between back to back terraced houses usually got a good response, as did a bull roarer ( news paper stuffed up a drain pipe and set alight) hell of a noise to those inside. ;D ;D ;D
Mind you I could run pretty well as a kid. :y :y :y

Yeh, I agree with that  :)

If some bloke pulled my lads pants down, he would need a ambulance not a copper  ;)

But you have to admit, most people have been tempted to do something like that over the years  ;D

Martian

« Reply #6 on: 30 August 2012, 16:02:51 »

Banger up the crack is funny tho
Until it detonates prematurely.

cleggy

« Reply #7 on: 30 August 2012, 17:16:01 »

Banger up the crack is funny tho
Until it detonates prematurely.
No Bollux  ;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.