Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: john terry trial  (Read 3458 times)

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
john terry trial
« on: 09 July 2012, 10:37:16 »

Starts today and is expected to las 5 days. And he can expect a fine up to £2500. Who foot the bill. The racist,the drug dealer and the shoplifter,The terrys  ;D ;D

feeutfo

Re: john terry trial
« Reply #1 on: 09 July 2012, 10:39:15 »

£2500...? He's probably lost that much down the back of the sofa.

cleggy

« Reply #2 on: 09 July 2012, 12:55:26 »

Complete and utter waste of time if you ask me :( :(

So what if he called Ferdinand a name in the heat of the moment, just get on with it. What I don't understand is, doesnt' he know he's black ::) ;D ;D

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 July 2012, 13:38:48 »

If Anton Ferdinand wins the court case, expect John Terry to be celebrating with him on the steps of Westminster Magistrates.  ;D

albitz

« Reply #4 on: 09 July 2012, 15:46:57 »

If found guilty its bound to finish his international career surely ? Not sure what Chelsea would do ?  :-\

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 July 2012, 10:06:52 »

These two silly c**ts were abusing each other with a variety of insults. For it to waste 5 days in a public court because one said 'black' in the trade off is frankly pathetic and show all of what is boll*cks about the race laws in this country  >:( >:(

Surely, Terry could claim Anton caused him harassment, alarm or distress because he brought his not so glorious past with Wayne Bridge's mrs.

I have no time for racism or racists. I think there is a very big difference though between shouting abuse at a random member of the public.
He was not going n**er bashing or anything sick like that simply because of their skin colour. It was just a simple case of mud slinging that got out of hand on a sports field.

Would Anton have ended up in court or get dragged all over the press if he called Terry a white c**t ?

Edited because it came out totally wrong.
Appoligies if it caused offence.
I'm now off to learn how to type in english  :-[
« Last Edit: 12 July 2012, 10:23:43 by tigers_gonads »

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12 July 2012, 10:25:51 »

The thing about this case that has made me laugh, is that Ferdinand wasn't even aware that he had been racially abused (allegedly!) at the time!! It was later in the day when it was brought to his attention via a youtube clip of the match, that his feelings were hurt!  ::)

In my opinion this is abit of a show trial, because sadly the likes of John Terry are role models for millions of young lads up and down the country and they'll be thinking that if he can do it.....  :-\
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 July 2012, 15:19:57 »

Kendo1690

• Intermediate Member
  • Liverpool
    • 52 3.2 Elite,08 Zafira150
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 13 July 2012, 15:36:59 »

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 July 2012, 22:40:19 »

IMHO justice was done.

John Terry, good footballer, not a very nice person or personality, with very low moral standards that he constantly fails to meet, but they were trading insults at the time and anything goes verbally or physically to wind up or put the other player off in professional football. Anton Ferdinand even worse IMHO by playing the race card. The insults by both sides should have been left on the field at the end of the match.

Professional football has nothing to do with sport or sportsmanship as it is the winning by cheating, lying, diving, faking injuries, bullying officials and winding up the other team as this makes more success and money. It is about time that football cleaned up its act.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 13 July 2012, 22:49:08 »

IMHO justice was done.

John Terry, good footballer, not a very nice person or personality, with very low moral standards that he constantly fails to meet, but they were trading insults at the time and anything goes verbally or physically to wind up or put the other player off in professional football. Anton Ferdinand even worse IMHO by playing the race card. The insults by both sides should have been left on the field at the end of the match.

Professional football has nothing to do with sport or sportsmanship as it is the winning by cheating, lying, diving, faking injuries, bullying officials and winding up the other team as this makes more success and money. It is about time that football cleaned up its act.

Spot on. Not much in the way of role models.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 13 July 2012, 22:56:51 »

Problem is....all those who agree with the verdict, will now themselves be called racist by all those on the moral highground >:(
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

cleggy

« Reply #12 on: 13 July 2012, 23:11:27 »

As I said in an earlier post " A complete and utter waste of time".. in Cricket "SLEDGING" is an acceptable part of the game, BUT

Can someone please explain to me why a black person finds it offensive or racist if a white person calls them black  ??? don't they look in a mirror  ??? Whereas a white person couldn't give a darn if anyone calls them white  ???

It is not the colour of your skin but the person below that counts. :y :y

Whatever happened to " Say It Loud I'm Black And I'm Proud"

"The Whole Damn World Is Going Crazy" John Gary Williams  :y :y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwzsameAdLs

On a brighter note The opening night of the proms featured " Ode to  Coronation" ELGAR for the finale  :y :y Makes you proud to be British :y :y :y

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 13 July 2012, 23:56:00 »

Name calling is harmless
Its about time we ripped up the pc rule book and told people too grow a pair

Its crap like this totally detracts from the real racist scum who walk the earth that imo just need a good kicking  >:(

What really pishes me off about all this is the way alot of black ex footballers have jumped on the bandwagon blubbing about how it was 30 or 40 years ago when you had monkey chants at most games and banana's thrown at black skinned players  ::)

Times have changed and society is a hell of a lot better for it but these tossers just HAVE to live in the past so they can play the victim card  >:( >:( >:(

Did anybody notice that Stephen Lawrence's mother was in the court ?
I was half expecting them to wheel out f**king Nelson Mandella next  ::)

Fair play to that odious little sh*t Ashley Cole for having the guts to call it the way it is.
He has gone up (very slightly) in my estimations for that  :y
But you can bet your life that he will have Garth Crooks and the other Black Footballers accociation members on the phone tomorrow giving him greif for not sticking up for one of there own  ::)

So much for equality eh  ;)

SteveAvfc.

• Omega Knight
  • Bristol
    • Mv6 2.6 V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 14 July 2012, 10:50:14 »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7iskd3wb18rzm2d/John%20Terry.jpg

John Terry leaving court ?? Or could it be the Judge.   ;D ;D  :y :y
If you work and do your best you get the sack just like the rest.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.