Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: thieving little twits  (Read 2194 times)

benbrunt

• Intermediate Member
  • Oldham
    • View Profile
Re: thieving little twits
« Reply #15 on: 10 December 2008, 20:33:44 »

I had same problem with one of mine happened twice then on third occasion found it on drive. Looked like it had popped off in very cold weather, stuck it back with spot of super glue been OK now for past 5 years. It has been quite cold recently.

Brian
Mine froze 'erect' the other day, longest erection I'd ever had at about 18 hours. Didn't realise they popped out until then!
<marquee>[img name=signat_img_resize]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3208/3130811192_b672fbed66_m.jpg[/img]

Gas Guzzler, I love the stuff!

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10 December 2008, 20:46:14 »

finished work about 45mins ago, went back to my miggy and some low life piece of s**t a***hole has half inched my n/s headlight washer nozzel! :'( It's the pop out type one and I seriously hope they haven't done any serious damage to the mechanism and is a simple case of pop a new one on, I hope they burn in hell for the rest of eternity. I feel so violated :-[ gonna try and have a look of a replacement now.

/ rant over  ;D

As others have said ... possibly NOT stolen ... did you use them on the way to work this morning ??? I lost one (on the old beast) on a motorway in similar freezing conditions, it just blew off whilst being used. I suspect that in the cold the nozzle freezes and blocks and the pressure from the pump blows the whole thing off. At least it doesn't happen on the facelift . :)

Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10 December 2008, 21:24:33 »

wat
they will pinch anythin these days
wat the hell can they do wiv a washer jet

Hello!

That is here in Germany also a problem. Many omega drivers use the washer jet from an BMW E39.

greetz
Wolf

Thats a good idea wolf  :y

Are they cheaper?

Hi!

Yes they are cheaper 28€ for both in your currency about 24,64.

greetz
Wolf

HerefordElite

• Omega Knight
  • Hereford
  • Welcome to the Shire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10 December 2008, 21:59:18 »

wat

Hello!

That is here in Germany also a problem. Many omega drivers use the washer jet from an BMW E39.

greetz
Wolf

nice looking front end on your Mig wolf, is that an aftermarket bumper too, noticed you not got vents to side of fogs? :y
Nova SR, MKII Cav Sri130, MKII Astra GTE16v, Omega 3.0V6 Elite, Silver Cross Sleepover Classic

Turk

• Omega Baron
  • Llanelli, Wales
    • 2.5td, H-D XL1200
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10 December 2008, 22:00:12 »

It's happened to me on my pre-facelift Elite. Bought the car on a friday and in work the following morning I noticed a miggy of the same colour and year driving out of my works car park.
Had a bit of a "break...someone's nicking my car !" moment 'til I noticed the private plate.
As I left later that day I noticed a washer was missing. Didn't think it was anything to do with the miggy until a week or so later I noticed the same private plate on a face lift miggy.
I can only assume the Scumbag must have nicked mine to replace his so it would be complete before selling or p/ex.  
Only a biker truly understands why a dog sticks it's head out of the window of a moving car.

Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10 December 2008, 22:36:42 »

wat

Hello!

greetz
Wolf

nice looking front end on your Mig wolf, is that an aftermarket bumper too, noticed you not got vents to side of fogs? :y

that is the car from a friend of mine. The front lip spoiler and the air inlet are from JMS.

http://www.racelook.com/html_english/opel/omegabd.php

greetz
Wolf
« Last Edit: 10 December 2008, 22:37:37 by Wolf »

HerefordElite

• Omega Knight
  • Hereford
  • Welcome to the Shire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11 December 2008, 00:52:19 »

wat

Hello!

greetz
Wolf

that is the car from a friend of mine. The front lip spoiler and the air inlet are from JMS.

http://www.racelook.com/html_english/opel/omegabd.php

greetz
Wolf

not so sure about the lower spolier ::) but the air inlets are great ;)

(sorry for thread hikjack)
Nova SR, MKII Cav Sri130, MKII Astra GTE16v, Omega 3.0V6 Elite, Silver Cross Sleepover Classic

sneakypenguin

• Intermediate Member
  • Birmingham
  • Xbox gamertag MagicGinjaninja
    • 07 Volvo V70 T5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11 December 2008, 22:29:41 »

it's annoying more than anything, just doesn't look right, gonna track a replacement down when I have some spare time, i'm off to cornwall for the weekend so it will have to be next week sometime, are they easy to replace or a pig?
07 Volvo V70 T5 SE ex police

HerefordElite

• Omega Knight
  • Hereford
  • Welcome to the Shire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 11 December 2008, 22:34:57 »

it's annoying more than anything, just doesn't look right, gonna track a replacement down when I have some spare time, i'm off to cornwall for the weekend so it will have to be next week sometime, are they easy to replace or a pig?

easy to replace the jets, should just push onto the end of nozzle and clip into place, to remove: grab jets and pull nozzle out then unclip same clips with small screwdriver (so easy to nick unfortunately :-X)

sneakypenguin

• Intermediate Member
  • Birmingham
  • Xbox gamertag MagicGinjaninja
    • 07 Volvo V70 T5
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 11 December 2008, 22:57:51 »

thats good to hear, was imagining having to take the bumper off! when i get the cahnce i@ll upload some pictures for you lot to have a look at ;D
07 Volvo V70 T5 SE ex police
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.