Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: General Service  (Read 2608 times)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Re: General Service
« Reply #15 on: 18 April 2007, 19:56:48 »

Just been back to Vx and it turns out that the guy i have been dealing with is a bit of a bell end. >:(  .......

Even though the parts lads(ladies?) are using EPC all day every day and should know the system back to front, it seems that it can lead them astray sometimes. I wanted a 'fan belt' for my diseasal Astra - there's 2 fitted, a poly V for the (non working) A/C and another ordinary V belt for the alternator. Both the parts lads tried to tell me, via EPC, that my car had a serpentine belt around the lot. It was a bit of a guess - on their part - when they ordered in the correct V belt for me. Normally both the parts lads are pretty good.

Have I just defended Vx with that post?  :o  :o  ;D  ;D

platty

• Cambridge
    • BMW 530d Sport
    • View Profile
Re: General Service
« Reply #16 on: 20 April 2007, 14:19:19 »

I think you are defending them!!!

Im not really having a go because the manager at Brandish Coventry is very helpful, unfortunately i got the impression that his minions werent too keen on going out of their way to help me.

Eventually i had to drag a chap out of the workshop to have a look, only then did we start getting somewhere!!!

Picked up the correct part today after spending the best part of 2 hours leaning against the parts counter over the past couple of days.

Have got to join the ABS tho so i can get some discount of the impending purchase of a lifter fuel pump for the tank  :(
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.