Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: ZTE Blade III  (Read 1779 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: ZTE Blade III
« Reply #15 on: 02 September 2013, 22:21:37 »

Swipetext , does anyone use that ???

Swipetext is ace and I use it all the time on my Sony Xperia.  It's the first time I've ever used predictive and got on with it. It works!  :y

Sorry EMD I missed your earlier query re tethering.  :-[  Andyroid's explaination was better than I'd have done anyway!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

omega3000

« Reply #16 on: 02 September 2013, 22:46:08 »

Im struggling with the keyboard thing as its touch screen i keep hitting the wrong buttons  :-[ Sausage fingers  ;D Apart from that and the useless camera function it was ok'ish  :-\

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #17 on: 02 September 2013, 23:08:09 »

Im struggling with the keyboard thing as its touch screen i keep hitting the wrong buttons  :-[ Sausage fingers ;D Apart from that and the useless camera function it was ok'ish  :-\

different place, different person same problem ;D ;D ;D ;D  you will get used to it :y

omega3000

« Reply #18 on: 02 September 2013, 23:14:30 »

Im struggling with the keyboard thing as its touch screen i keep hitting the wrong buttons  :-[ Sausage fingers ;D Apart from that and the useless camera function it was ok'ish  :-\

different place, different person same problem ;D ;D ;D ;D  you will get used to it :y

Its being sent back Cem  :( There dont seem to be much on the market with old style buttons with wi fi and touch screen available  :( I think as ive had my nokia c2 for so long its taking longer to get use to all this touchscreen stuff  :-[

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03 September 2013, 00:22:53 »

My old Nokia with a touchscreen was well fiddly to use with fingers so I always used a pen instead and that worked quite well.  ;)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

omega3000

« Reply #20 on: 03 September 2013, 14:03:39 »

My old Nokia with a touchscreen was well fiddly to use with fingers so I always used a pen instead and that worked quite well.  ;)

I sent off for a case and it came with the pen , the touch screen wasnt responding well to the pen either  :( Thing is with my old nokia c2 is i can type text more or less blind  :D

There is a Nokia Asha 300 that has buttons for texting and a touchscreen as well ... wifi ect but they are sending me a Samsung Galaxy Ace Black to see how i get on with it . If i dont like the samsung then ill try the nokia ash then give up and go back to C2  ;D

There is a blacberry but the buttons look to close together  :-\
« Last Edit: 03 September 2013, 14:11:17 by Emd »

viper357

• Worthing
    • 2001 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 03 September 2013, 16:14:50 »

I also only use the swype text, can't imagine using a normal keyboard on a phone anymore.
Dean
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.