Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Whats the strangest thing you have found in your car???  (Read 3236 times)

feeutfo

Re: Whats the strangest thing you have found in your car???
« Reply #30 on: 23 January 2013, 18:07:02 »

Part of my current job entails looking through the cars that are trade ins or sourced from auction/other dealers before entering into stock.

Have found assorted condoms, both new and used.
'Intimate' lubricant.
Assorted nether garments, male and female.
Vibrators and other similar strap on devices for those of society that are unsure of which sexual direction to turn....
Cash, in varying ammounts.  Some goes into the biscuit fund, some into my personal malt fund....
Assorted ammunition, of varied calibers, discharged and live.
Component parts of weapons - it is a farming/huntin/shootin/fishin type dealership I work at.
Needles for syringes - see above farmer Giles type owners.
Baseball bats and similar lump ended bits of timber, kinda oversize to be a priest.  Would need to be great white fishing rather than salmon...
Spanners, sockets, screwdrivers, breaker bars, fuses, spare lamps, tyre compressors, towropes, satnavs, satnav mounts, phone chargers, phones, maps, etc etc etc.

Once found a home made coffin, complete with occupant in it, in a previous employ.  Must have told that story once or twice at an OOF meet after a dry sherry or three.  If you havn't heard it, ask me next time you see me after I've been on the wine gums.  Its quite amusing and worth the retelling...   ;D
See, you admins ::) ;D

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 23 January 2013, 19:12:22 »

Thread blatantly robbed from another forum I frequent.   :-[

I know its probably more suitable to 'general car chat' but, in all honestly, I think the thread will have more of a life here.

So.  Apart from the obligatory opal fruits under the rear seats (I'm sure they get put there on the assembly line) whats all been found in your car purchases?

Those that break cars on here might be finding more than most of us and be at an advantage..... :)   :)

Four Winter Tyres that started life fitted to 'Christine'

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 24 January 2013, 07:12:50 »

Nobody has found any crocs then... ::)

Andyfloss

• Rugby
    • Omega Mv6
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 24 January 2013, 08:39:56 »

hmmm well in My landy a few shotgun shells and .22 bullets lol

in my R32 skyline... not so much in the car but when the Rear Diff went... if was welded up with old jap coins and i mean OLD!. manage to have a couple of mint ones that i found in the boot too...aswell as a bit of rope in a loop...which apparently is bad luck to take out the car so i left it be lol

omega3000

« Reply #34 on: 24 January 2013, 11:53:54 »

Yesterday i found millions of ball bearings in the rear footwells  ??? :-\ :-\ ::) and a wooden pole with a shammy under it holding the window up  >:( >:( >:(
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.