Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Omega dilemma  (Read 821 times)

Boggy

Omega dilemma
« on: 16 November 2012, 10:10:12 »

Hi guys, 

As you can see, I'm still a newbie. My dilemma is that I am at my wits end and if nothing changes soon, I will have to either sell for spares or break the car. I have not posted 250 times and I find it unfair that you guys will possibly miss out on some quality parts or a damn straight car with a few running issues! So my question is, can I get express permission to advertise it here on the forum or at the mere suggestion of my dillemma, will any of you contacting me requesting parts and prices breach forum rules? There is a slim chance the car will be fixed but I'm about to give up on it :-(

Barry

Stallion

• Omega Knight
  • Romford
  • "If you can't CONVINCE them, CONFUSE them"!!
    • 3.2 Irmscher Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Omega dilemma
« Reply #1 on: 16 November 2012, 10:54:25 »

Hi Barry, sorry to hear about your miggy problems! but the rules have been set there for a reason, and doubt admin would bend them even if it means a perfectly good miggy going to the scrappy  :(
Its in the best interest for both parties that the seller reaches that number of posts, and not just find it another egay to sell the items. Hope that helps matey and all the best.  :y :y

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 November 2012, 11:23:56 »

Hi Barry, have you posted up the problem/s you have with the car? The level of knowledge here is second to none as far as Omega's go (and for most other things too!  :D). Also, 250 posts is a very easy goal to reach, just join in with your 2p worth in the various Forum sections  :y
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

Boggy

« Reply #3 on: 16 November 2012, 14:22:21 »

Well, it started out as a vacuum leak then found it to be a injector seal, they've been fitted and now it seems to have amplified the problem and I'm no further on though the air leak has gone. I've a few things left to try but I'm just mad, it's a near spotless car, just a ding in the rear o/s with and bumper scuffs! I'll give it another go and see how we fare. Cheers guys

mantahatch

« Reply #4 on: 16 November 2012, 14:28:09 »

Just spout complete twoddle like I do. And make some neutral comments that won't offend and hey ho you will hit 250 in a week or less.

I am somewhat amazed how many posts I have, and I left once and lost a count ofabout 800.

Go on it is easy and quite fun at times. Just avoid a few taboo subjects  :y

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16 November 2012, 15:01:19 »

Hi guys, 

As you can see, I'm still a newbie. My dilemma is that I am at my wits end and if nothing changes soon, I will have to either sell for spares or break the car. I have not posted 250 times and I find it unfair that you guys will possibly miss out on some quality parts or a damn straight car with a few running issues! So my question is, can I get express permission to advertise it here on the forum or at the mere suggestion of my dillemma, will any of you contacting me requesting parts and prices breach forum rules? There is a slim chance the car will be fixed but I'm about to give up on it :-(

Barry
Take it to one of the Tech II guys on here
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • 1995. 2.5 V6 LPG manual
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 18 November 2012, 19:16:19 »

Hi guys, 

Barry

I would even say you Barry don't hurry with selling/scrapping cos all the cars have smaller/bigger issue then no sure that you can find better one. Mine also wasn't in perfect condition when buying but nowadays after a lot of work on her I'm enjoying every minutes of driving mate!  :y Consider that all the infos you need can be found on here you must just typing and waiting a wee bit and done. Good luck !  :y
C20NE - X25XE
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.