Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: New exhaust booked in!  (Read 3823 times)

omega3000

Re: New exhaust booked in!
« Reply #15 on: 24 May 2012, 18:50:51 »

I know you said your not happy with them but i dont think they look too bad but maybe its the angle of the picture . Seen a lot worse  ;)

tgm147

• Intermediate Member
  • Wirral
    • '02 2.2 Omega CD
    • View Profile
Re: New exhaust booked in!
« Reply #16 on: 25 May 2012, 08:55:19 »

... And I'll be going straight back at 9am tomorrow to have words! I was told it would be as quiet as the system that was on (OEM minus back box), it's not. It's much louder. The pipes stick out half a mile past the bumper to the point where it would be possible to burn and catch your legs on them and both sets of pipes are on the piss, not level and sit way too low down in the bumper recesses.

Not a happy bunny. Although they do have to fix it because I haven't paid for it yet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Decided to get them to change them to either 5x3 ovals or 6x4 ovals instead. They can be cut back more. I run a mobile ECU remapping company using this car and I can't have customers wandering round the gear and risk them catching legs and burning themselves on the pipes. Someone nearly did that last night in Birmingham. Just can't take that risk. Burn myself and thats fine, someone else burns on it and it's my public liability insurance that possibly takes the hit.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.