Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: another problem ffs  (Read 513 times)

andy.h

• View Profile
another problem ffs
« on: 01 October 2009, 17:41:55 »

hi again guy/girls me again, got the shakes when braking found that a bush has worn on n/s/f but not sure wich one its called  :-/ , its just along from track rod end and only has what looks lick 1 x 15mil (ish) nut with a big flange  ;D , what bush is it so i can order one cheers  ;)

rustym95

• Omega Knight
  • Rotherham south yorks
  • carn't get up dont go out!!
    • View Profile
Re: another problem ffs
« Reply #1 on: 01 October 2009, 21:03:06 »

are you on about the drop link or the lower supension?
ball joint?, tie rod?, Anti-roll bar?, thinks thats it for the front, carn't see any flange on any of mine, all flat tops, is it attached to the shell or the suspension or steering, as say mine dont have any flange's on any have pins and lockers thats it. carn't see anting that sounds like what you ar saying can you take a pic of it then might know what you mean then
Omega's is a life not just a car. also do ecu codes read and wiped or rest.., fix LCD tv & DVD recorders PS3's and most electrical equipment just e-mail me.

I_want_an_Omega

« Reply #2 on: 01 October 2009, 21:55:31 »

If you are worried about something safety related like this then National tyres will do a free safety check while you wait and tell you exactly what needs doing.

You dont have to use them to do the work but you will get a free opinion and also an idea of what they would charge to do the work.

They will probably try and sell you some tyres as well but you sort of have to expect that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bent valve

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01 October 2009, 23:31:23 »

If you are worried about something safety related like this then National tyres will do a free safety check while you wait and tell you exactly what needs doing.
You dont have to use them to do the work but you will get a free opinion and also an idea of what they would charge to do the work.

They will probably try and sell you some tyres as well but you sort of have to expect that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Plus lots of things that dont need doing ;)...

feeutfo

« Reply #4 on: 02 October 2009, 01:40:26 »

may be free, but do bare in mind they will treat that safety check as an excuse to sell you their own products. They may well also spot some issues but considering how many failed wishbone bushes pass an mot on an Omega i would put very little faith in national tyre or any others of that ilk for that matter.

Bush sounds like wishbone bush to me. Post a pic if you can to be sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 22 queries.