Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The bull...  (Read 1299 times)

Bent valve

• View Profile
Re: The bull...
« Reply #15 on: 19 August 2010, 22:40:34 »

Bullfighting is Spanish culture whether we like it or not ergo fox hunting is English culture.

Not that I condone fox hunting because I don't but at least the fox had a slim chance of escape to freedom unlike a Spanish bull
Evening Tony, hope you're well. I used to be anti fox hunting & allsorts when i was young & full of rebellion. Age/mental laziness & another outlook have calmed me over the years & given me a more tolerant & understanding view on such things to the point where i get more irritated by the protesters/saboteurs & pillocks who release animals into the wild that will die a nastier death than where they were or breed & wipe out other species. Foxhunting & bullfighting are by no means pleasant pastimes but life's not perfect. Some things are just the way they are & misgiuded idealsm will never change the world. If it did then the world would be a very clincal uninspiring place.

Let's hunt the saboteurs instead. ::)
Yep not bad Guy same sh1t different day thanks for asking :yAs some of you will know I participate in field sports and have a generel love and understanding of country life I also appreciate that the fox has population has to be controlled. But there are far more humane, efficient and cost effective and less destructive ways to reduce the fox population than dressing up in a red coat sitting on a horse and following a pack of dogs and a bloke blowing a horn.
[/highlight]

Well said :y

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 19 August 2010, 23:42:08 »

In a nutshell the point is whether in Spain with a bull or here with a fox sometimes, whether we like it or not that's just how things are. When in Rome....
Curry makes the world go round!

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #17 on: 20 August 2010, 11:25:25 »

Bullfighting is Spanish culture whether we like it or not ergo fox hunting is English culture.

Not that I condone fox hunting because I don't but at least the fox had a slim chance of escape to freedom unlike a Spanish bull
Evening Tony, hope you're well. I used to be anti fox hunting & allsorts when i was young & full of rebellion. Age/mental laziness & another outlook have calmed me over the years & given me a more tolerant & understanding view on such things to the point where i get more irritated by the protesters/saboteurs & pillocks who release animals into the wild that will die a nastier death than where they were or breed & wipe out other species. Foxhunting & bullfighting are by no means pleasant pastimes but life's not perfect. Some things are just the way they are & misgiuded idealsm will never change the world. If it did then the world would be a very clincal uninspiring place.

Let's hunt the saboteurs instead. ::)

Hi Amigo,

* hunting is another practice ,  and its allowed in most countries in special times for controlling the number of animals.. And at least in my country the hunters pay serious amount of money to get the licence and they eat the animal afterwards (except some rare cases)

* dont be so desperate.. may be slowly but things change.. a hundred years ago work times are 12-16 hours per day.. people fight against and win :y
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 22 queries.