Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Got a ding in my wing  (Read 1009 times)

feeutfo

Re: Got a ding in my wing
« Reply #15 on: 17 August 2010, 00:41:23 »

It is interesting, the relationships within a second marriage, would you feel the same if it was your own son that caused the damage? Koz step son will be watching when that happens, and it will happen. And you better be seen to be fair......difficult situation.....but I'm sure he didn't mean to do it, when is a teenager ever awake anyway? 

Got 3 stepsons and Miss Vamps. 2 of the boys the elder and youngest are fine, middle one has been a pain, I will not way what I really think :-X His Mum was going to kick him out when he got to 16 but he has managed to get to 20. >:(   No Job, can't keep a job, can't be bothered to get up to go, I have to subsidise him by feeding and providing accommodation, his biological father, a very wealthy man will not contribute anything and has not since he was 16, tis a loooong story
 >:(
To be honest, if there were no Miss Vamps I would have walked a long time ago, and this would be nothing to do with swmbo, though at times I do feel 'conned'... ::) ::) ::)

He sounds angry to me.....and is part of the deal.  :-X

Feel entirly free to tell me to mind my own business btw.  :-/

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 17 August 2010, 00:59:58 »

It is interesting, the relationships within a second marriage, would you feel the same if it was your own son that caused the damage? Koz step son will be watching when that happens, and it will happen. And you better be seen to be fair......difficult situation.....but I'm sure he didn't mean to do it, when is a teenager ever awake anyway? 

Got 3 stepsons and Miss Vamps. 2 of the boys the elder and youngest are fine, middle one has been a pain, I will not way what I really think :-X His Mum was going to kick him out when he got to 16 but he has managed to get to 20. >:(   No Job, can't keep a job, can't be bothered to get up to go, I have to subsidise him by feeding and providing accommodation, his biological father, a very wealthy man will not contribute anything and has not since he was 16, tis a loooong story
 >:(
To be honest, if there were no Miss Vamps I would have walked a long time ago, and this would be nothing to do with swmbo, though at times I do feel 'conned'... ::) ::) ::)

He sounds angry to me.....and is part of the deal.  :-X

Feel entirly free to tell me to mind my own business btw.  :-/

He is an angry young man, he was angry when I first met him aged 7, he has a lot of issues which I feel are around his Dad. Appropriate help has been given over the years, but some things you have to find out for yourself. These issues remain today, and I mean today as he refused to be 'in' when his dad rang and a little later called with his birthday card with £50 in it, which did not help. :(
Neither he or Master Vamps have had contact with their father for many months, and do not want it, it does get very complicated, but all I say to them is that they are old enough to make their own choices, if they do not want to be 'in' when he calls then sobeit, even Miss Vamps knows what to say if she answers the phone, sad really.. :(
Their father is a Director of a very successful furniture company, and so smarmy it make your skin crawl, even is own brother detests him.

This is no quick story, sorry, only touched the surface.. ::) ::)

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 17 August 2010, 21:41:47 »

Well it's in for the bodywork to be sorted ::) left it there for a while, he has squeezed it in, and we are down at the caravan (Static) now anyway, so no rush for the car.
While they have it they are going to tidy a couple of marks on the front bumper.... :y
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.