Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: BABY SITTERS - BRACKLEY?  (Read 2272 times)

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
Re: BABY SITTERS - BRACKLEY
« Reply #15 on: 23 February 2007, 20:33:40 »

Not sure what the plans of others are - whether to pub crawl around Brackley, or stay at mine and polish off my Stella.  If the later, she can stay here...  ...though you may have to share a double bed (or bring an airbed etc)...

However, if a Brackley pub crawl is on the cards, that may be a problem, obviously I suspect a 5yr old will be barred!

Should there be a pub crawl on the go, and someone kis available to baby sit for a few hours, then I would booked in somewhere, pick Samantha up and go back to hotel, think Bo Bo, Elite Pete and Timbuk are staying in town at somewhere called the Crown if I recall correct. I'll come prepared just in case and play it by ear. I have airbeds, but will throw the thermarests, and the two manner etc.. just in case, you never know what might happen. :y  
The Crown is in the town centre, only place I know within Brackley. Its now fully booked.  I can offer a roof over your head for the night, but alas, no baby sitter.  Mrs TheBoy can't even babysit, as she has (wisely) gone away for the weekend...  ...don't know if Tunnie knows anyone - maybe some of his mates have kids?

Perhaps Tunnie can babysit?

:y Never thought of that...that a good idea...where is Tunnie ::)
Tunnie is being a knight in shining armour, and getting MaxV6's car over here tonight...

Good on him..personally i thought he might be drving back from uni and stuck in traffic?

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: BABY SITTERS - BRACKLEY
« Reply #16 on: 23 February 2007, 20:40:48 »

Not sure what the plans of others are - whether to pub crawl around Brackley, or stay at mine and polish off my Stella.  If the later, she can stay here...  ...though you may have to share a double bed (or bring an airbed etc)...

However, if a Brackley pub crawl is on the cards, that may be a problem, obviously I suspect a 5yr old will be barred!

Should there be a pub crawl on the go, and someone kis available to baby sit for a few hours, then I would booked in somewhere, pick Samantha up and go back to hotel, think Bo Bo, Elite Pete and Timbuk are staying in town at somewhere called the Crown if I recall correct. I'll come prepared just in case and play it by ear. I have airbeds, but will throw the thermarests, and the two manner etc.. just in case, you never know what might happen. :y  
The Crown is in the town centre, only place I know within Brackley. Its now fully booked.  I can offer a roof over your head for the night, but alas, no baby sitter.  Mrs TheBoy can't even babysit, as she has (wisely) gone away for the weekend...  ...don't know if Tunnie knows anyone - maybe some of his mates have kids?

Perhaps Tunnie can babysit?

:y Never thought of that...that a good idea...where is Tunnie ::)
Tunnie is being a knight in shining armour, and getting MaxV6's car over here tonight...

Good on him..personally i thought he might be drving back from uni and stuck in traffic?

He got back to Brackley in good time (he popped in to pick up a load of containers - I think MaxV6's coolant leak is a big one).
Grumpy old man

Bo Bo

• Omega Baron
  • Coventry
  • Here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!
    • View Profile
Re: BABY SITTERS - BRACKLEY?
« Reply #17 on: 23 February 2007, 20:41:43 »

Just a thought - does the hotel have a babysitting service?  May be worth giving them a bell?  Do a search for Crown Hotel, Brackley for number...
From my booking confirmation; Phone:01280 702210
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?!

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 23 February 2007, 20:44:47 »

Silly me I am already a member of a childminding agency in London, which appears have now went nationwide, and low and behold there are 23 babysitters in the Brackley Area. Question is now where am I staying and will check out availability. ::)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 23 February 2007, 20:46:58 »

Silly me I am already a member of a childminding agency in London, which appears have now went nationwide, and low and behold there are 23 babysitters in the Brackley Area. Question is now where am I staying and will check out availability. ::)
I will PM my address, you are welcome to stay here, or room share with Bo Bo in town...
Grumpy old man

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 23 February 2007, 20:54:44 »

I will PM my address, you are welcome to stay here, or room share with Bo Bo in town...

I'll phone them in the morning there open between 9-1, there is 23 in Brackley and over 200 in the surrounding area. I have used the same agency for over 5 years now and never had any problems.

MaxV6

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford UK
  • Give me 6 cylinders and i'm happy.
    • 2.2SportPremium Jag est
    • View Profile
    • Work related forums....
« Reply #21 on: 24 February 2007, 00:37:30 »

I'd happily offer the child minding services of my eldest resident child (17)  but don't live In Brackley.......   and she's minding our younger ones while wifey's at work.

Hope the agency thing works out.

Max
If I haven't broken it yet, I soon will.
"The 4th Rule of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.