Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whats been happening??  (Read 868 times)

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
Whats been happening??
« on: 07 December 2006, 12:19:02 »

Stone me, I toodle off to Barnstaple for a couple of days to help the ex missus move house and I come back to find a bit of mayhem has taken place on the forum :o :o :o

I've had a quick peek at the threads and see no real reason for it. So Finlay's got upset by a beer advent calender and burgered off :o Sorry, but I knew Finlay briefly on the other forum and then on here from the beginning, and met him at the Pod - a genuinely decent bloke, but I do think it's a bit of over-reaction.  :(

I'm sorry thats the way he feels and wish him good luck for the future and would be good to see his valuable contributions back on here.

Anyway, sorry if I've re-opened something I shouldn't have done, but felt I ought to put in my little bit as I was away at the time and the threads have been closed. Lets get back to the good old Omega stuff and fun banter.  :y [smiley=happy.gif]

« Last Edit: 07 December 2006, 12:39:54 by bob.dent »
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
Re: Whats been happening??
« Reply #1 on: 07 December 2006, 12:22:43 »

i was suprised he dispeared so quickly, hope he did not take offence to my thread.

He had not been posting for a while, he had not been working on cars due to his health, i think the thread i started about being a scrooge and the beer advent calendar seam to have offended him.

Hope he comes back soon, his input here was always welcomed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.