Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Replacement exhaust - Eternalcar?  (Read 5811 times)

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
Re: Replacement exhaust - Eternalcar?
« Reply #30 on: 16 October 2012, 12:29:32 »

2.5,3.0,2.6,3.2 mid sections are all the same. 3.0, 3.2 get twin exit box for purely Chav reasons.

H21 back box issue was with hoarse hair type wadding escaping on the new Gm system. Another reason not to go GM. Although I don't need the back box. Gm mid sections alone are over 200 sobs.

What a wonderful typo! ;D ;D ;D

less

• Hemel Hempstead
    • 2.6 auto saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 16 October 2012, 12:58:30 »

I fitted an Eternal system a couple of weeks back. Very pleased with quality, and delivery was ok (within a week) but communication woeful. I never managed to get a response from their phone system (unless you count the ansafone telling me that it was possibly out of business hours!)
I orderred from their website in the end. The price is very good even allowing for international shipping.

I opted for a 3.0 back box with the twin tailpipes and I think it sounds better than my last GM system (which was of resonable quality and lasted about 6 years). Not sure if the nicer tone is down to quality or twin pipes? Either way very pleased with it.

One thing that I would suggest is a liberal helping of plus gas on the flange bolts for a day or two before changing. I did use plus gas but I still managed to shear three out of the four bolts - took me hours to drill the little 'stards out!

spanish_lad

• spain
    • 1995 25XE saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 17 October 2012, 13:08:16 »

get some better drill bits  :o i drilled out the down pipe to mid section .. took me about 5 minutes.
if i hear "its dealer only" one more time im gonna set fire to the mig :p
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 22 queries.