Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  (Read 3532 times)

omega3000

Re: MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
« Reply #15 on: 19 July 2012, 07:44:50 »

My old lady and her mate were having a conversation today about how useless us men are, but when she said "They can't do two things at once" I had to point out that we can.

She asked me to give her an example, so I said "Well, while I was fu**ing you last night, I was thinking about your friend."

;D :-X

I am a Daisy

• Stonehoose
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 19 July 2012, 08:30:32 »

With your condition the way it is, does that mean your a Phlegm Fatale?......  :D

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 19 July 2012, 08:41:19 »

With your condition the way it is, does that mean your a Phlegm Fatale?......  :D

;D ;D ;D Outstanding. 8) :y

r1

• Omega Knight
  • nottingham
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 19 July 2012, 09:49:38 »

okay here is probally not the best place to vent off steam but im going to do it anyway!

As you will see by my last thread im full of cold feel like death (suspected man flu) well i have had a day from hell ......................

Woke up at 0430 unable top breath so got up and sorted my self out and fell asleep on the sofa to get woken up by the hubby ( nicely) at 6am.

Being told i cant go and work where i want to due to some bŁ**'1# excuse and i am being sent somewhere to work for 2 years in october i really dont want :(

Forced to stay at work until the end of the day even though for most the afternoon all i have done is blow my nose and my ears sound like im under water every one has had to repeat what they are saying to me.

it now feels like its sat on my chest too which is really not good as last time i was like this it ended up a chest infection and i ended up on steriods :(

Tonight all the hubby has done is have a go at me my son has a routine and i asked the hubby to ask him to get out the shower so he shouted up couldnt even be arsed to get off the bloody sofa well clearly by surprise shane didnt hear him so after 5 mins i actually got up from my seat to shout up the stairs for him to get out which he did. hubby proceeded  to give me greef for getting him out the shower tomorrow is a school day and its already past my boys bed time. he hasnt got of his arse to do anything tonight apart from throw a pizza in the ovan. the dishes are still spread accross the kitchen worktop cos he expects me to put them in the dishwasher.God all i ever seem to do is clean up after the pair of them :( for once he can bl**dy do it.

my life is pants and i know there are people out there that have got it way worse then me and i should be gratefull for what i have got but dont think he realises that we dont have magic faries come and clean hover do the washing and ironing etc etc I DO it as well as working over 40hr weeks and now im ill he hasnt even lifted a finger to help seriously >:(

normally i would take this all in my stride and crack on but im hormonal too :'( :'( :'( :'( god i hate being a bird really pisses me off

vent over

moan,moan,moan
i dont know how your bloke buts up with you,instead of moaning you should be gratefull he sticks with you.
i think you are to stressed and are just looking for someone to blame and take it out on.
the bloke was in the shower upstairs and didnt hear you shouting,with you in your weak state the volume would not have been as loud as normal and he has the water going is it any wonder he didnt hear you?
hes fed the kids and i presume they kids are happy,so okay they are a bit late going to bed but its not the end of the world calm down a bit.now if he hadnt fed them and got them to bed i could understand it more but it sounds to me you just want to moan at the poor bloke because he hasnt done it 100% right. okay he hasnt filled the dishwasher,maybe he was going to do it later,maybe he forgot or maybe he just didnt bother but come on girl its not the end of the world
okay so you do the washing is it a 4 mile walk to the river with a bar of soap? no i dont think so its opening the door of a machine and putting the clothes and soap powder in it takes 5 mins!
ironing not the most pleasant job in the world il grant you but if you wash things right,then hang them,and buy the right clothes there are less and less things you have to iron.
also you know that if he did the washing,the cleaning etc it wouldnt be right and you would moan about that then still do it yourself.
but i do feel for you and hope you get well soon.

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
  • 2008 BMW E61 535D LCi M Sport
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 19 July 2012, 10:03:49 »

okay here is probally not the best place to vent off steam but im going to do it anyway!

As you will see by my last thread im full of cold feel like death (suspected man flu) well i have had a day from hell ......................

Woke up at 0430 unable top breath so got up and sorted my self out and fell asleep on the sofa to get woken up by the hubby ( nicely) at 6am.

Being told i cant go and work where i want to due to some bŁ**'1# excuse and i am being sent somewhere to work for 2 years in october i really dont want :(

Forced to stay at work until the end of the day even though for most the afternoon all i have done is blow my nose and my ears sound like im under water every one has had to repeat what they are saying to me.

it now feels like its sat on my chest too which is really not good as last time i was like this it ended up a chest infection and i ended up on steriods :(

Tonight all the hubby has done is have a go at me my son has a routine and i asked the hubby to ask him to get out the shower so he shouted up couldnt even be arsed to get off the bloody sofa well clearly by surprise shane didnt hear him so after 5 mins i actually got up from my seat to shout up the stairs for him to get out which he did. hubby proceeded  to give me greef for getting him out the shower tomorrow is a school day and its already past my boys bed time. he hasnt got of his arse to do anything tonight apart from throw a pizza in the ovan. the dishes are still spread accross the kitchen worktop cos he expects me to put them in the dishwasher.God all i ever seem to do is clean up after the pair of them :( for once he can bl**dy do it.

my life is pants and i know there are people out there that have got it way worse then me and i should be gratefull for what i have got but dont think he realises that we dont have magic faries come and clean hover do the washing and ironing etc etc I DO it as well as working over 40hr weeks and now im ill he hasnt even lifted a finger to help seriously >:(

normally i would take this all in my stride and crack on but im hormonal too :'( :'( :'( :'( god i hate being a bird really pisses me off

vent over

moan,moan,moan
i dont know how your bloke buts up with you,instead of moaning you should be gratefull he sticks with you.
i think you are to stressed and are just looking for someone to blame and take it out on.
the bloke was in the shower upstairs and didnt hear you shouting,with you in your weak state the volume would not have been as loud as normal and he has the water going is it any wonder he didnt hear you?
hes fed the kids and i presume they kids are happy,so okay they are a bit late going to bed but its not the end of the world calm down a bit.now if he hadnt fed them and got them to bed i could understand it more but it sounds to me you just want to moan at the poor bloke because he hasnt done it 100% right. okay he hasnt filled the dishwasher,maybe he was going to do it later,maybe he forgot or maybe he just didnt bother but come on girl its not the end of the world
okay so you do the washing is it a 4 mile walk to the river with a bar of soap? no i dont think so its opening the door of a machine and putting the clothes and soap powder in it takes 5 mins!
ironing not the most pleasant job in the world il grant you but if you wash things right,then hang them,and buy the right clothes there are less and less things you have to iron.
also you know that if he did the washing,the cleaning etc it wouldnt be right and you would moan about that then still do it yourself.
but i do feel for you and hope you get well soon.

Erm, sorry mate but I don't think you've got that quite right.  You might want to read the original post again...

The way I read it, it was Marie's son that was in the shower, and her hubby couldn't be bothered to get off the sofa to tell him to get out.  :y
It doesn't matter how far you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 19 July 2012, 10:08:11 »

r1, feel free to stick your address on your next post so Marie can come and kick your arse  :D :D :D ;D

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 19 July 2012, 11:52:51 »

Hope you feel better soon Marie  :y ....................but I can't help thinking about all of the household chores that got neglected in the ten minutes it took you to write this thread.  ;) ;) ;D ;D Only joking.  ::)

As for house fairies, they do actually exist in our house. We have a self filling/emptying dishwasher/washing machine, self hoovering vacuum cleaner, self making beds and the best bit, you can have a shower and just throw the wet towel on the floor, and when you return to the bathroom, the towel is in the laundry basket. How amazing is that?   ::) ::) ;D ;D
With all of what the fairies do, my wife still gets angry and stomps around the house when she has to collect a handful of cups from our sons room.  ::)

Only kidding Marie, us blokes don't realise how much you women do until you stop doing it.  :y

(Just for the record, the above is my sons perspective on life, not mine)

Hope you feel better soon.  :y

Regards
Alan
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

sticka_v8_init

• Reading
    • 2.5 V6 Tourer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 19 July 2012, 15:21:37 »

vent over

If you had the time for that it could have been spent cleaning  ;D ;D :D
Those are my principles, if you don't like them I have others.

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 19 July 2012, 17:15:12 »

It does men a power of good to have to fend for themselves occassionally Marie, it's 'Character Building' ::)
So tell them both to get on with it and have yourself a 'Make and Mend' my lovely! ;D :y
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

Marie

• Omega Baron
  • Linconshire but works in oxfordshire
  • i am a hands on person, i like to get stuck in !!!
    • 2ltr LPG Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 19 July 2012, 20:44:35 »

well hello boys lol

i have just sat and read through the posts from today. sorry i havent come back sooner! work has been relentless and my boss was stuborn as hell today!but hey i have made brownies for tomorrow to try and make up for my grumpy bad attitude today!pmsl

well today this morning i had to see the emergency doc as i am asthmatic and the cold has ended up on my chest not what i need! if i get another infection i am well in the do do. luckyly for me i havent got an infection and if i take it easy i should be okay.

she has given me some antibiotics just incase my peek flow take a further nose dive and i am keeping a close eye on it :) not coughing as much as i was this morning and i have binned all the cold meds i think this is what was making me feel ruff. i feel a little better tonight still sniffully.hope i sleep better then i have done the last few days apparently i have been snoring  :-[ :o ;D

now who was it i need to go kick his but.....................address required! ;D ;D ;D ;D Twigy was right it was my son in the shower and hubby on the sofa. i am not going to say anything else about that post  :-X i get the impression Alain that your son is not married and doesnt have kids   :D :D

hubby has realised how dangerous it is if this does end up as an infection on my chest so when i said im sorry no more spraying or painting for me this side of monday at least (monday i have a review to see if they will lift my deployment restrictions) he aggreeed straight away. told him im going to fed the boy tonight and shower and go to bed early he was understanding. :y

PhilRich i cant wait the next 3 weeks they are in the house alone and im damed if im working a full day to come home and find im cooking dinner and cleaning up after them lol and 'make a mend' cant remember the last time i had one of those  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Now has two miggs in our house hold. Both 2.0ltr 16v lpg'd. a MFL and a FL.

martin42

« Reply #25 on: 19 July 2012, 20:49:57 »

Just take things slowly,and rest as much as you can  :y

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 19 July 2012, 20:51:45 »

See..... we were right ... it can't have been manflu .. you are recovering far too quickly, to recover from manflu takes at least .. what 5 weeks of TLC ??

You must have had the weaker version ...... :)

Marie

• Omega Baron
    • 2ltr LPG Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 19 July 2012, 20:56:57 »

See..... we were right ... it can't have been manflu .. you are recovering far too quickly, to recover from manflu takes at least .. what 5 weeks of TLC ??

pmsl 5 weeks................ :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o five weeks of this id cry pmsl plus i want my car back on the road and i cant go near it at all this weekend now! its pants.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 19 July 2012, 21:02:40 »

pmsl 5 weeks................ :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o five weeks of this id cry pmsl plus i want my car back on the road and i cant go near it at all this weekend now! its pants.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Look on the bright side  .. if you can't work on the car you'll have the time to catch up on the washing/dusting/vaccuming/cleaning that you couldn't do while you were feeling a shade poorly   :)

Always a silver lining you know .. you just have to look for it..  :)   

and if hubby is out working on the car all on his own .. it would be a nice thought to reward him with his favourite meal and a nice cold beer on saturday ... don't you think .....  ? ?

:)

Marie

• Omega Baron
    • 2ltr LPG Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 19 July 2012, 21:13:53 »

Look on the bright side  .. if you can't work on the car you'll have the time to catch up on the washing/dusting/vaccuming/cleaning that you couldn't do while you were feeling a shade poorly   :)

Always a silver lining you know .. you just have to look for it..  :)   

and if hubby is out working on the car all on his own .. it would be a nice thought to reward him with his favourite meal and a nice cold beer on saturday ... don't you think .....  ? ?

:)

:D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 22 queries.