Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My new ride  (Read 797 times)

tranceporter

• View Profile
My new ride
« on: 29 March 2012, 15:40:38 »

Have been meaning to post this for a long time, but never got around to it, so apologies. I have owned 2 omegas before, very comfy cars! The first was a 2.2l petrol cdx with wood trim, and the second was an ex-police 3.0 MV6. The police one was lowered by 40mm. The MV6 was pushing over 200 bhp, but i wanted something with more power and 4wd, and after a long search, I finally found the car i was looking for. Quite a wolf in sheep's clothing, going by the brand name as well as the looks. I present to you, Mazda 6 MPS :)

Hope you like! :)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
Re: My new ride
« Reply #1 on: 29 March 2012, 15:44:20 »

is that not a mondeo st with a mazda badge..????..nice looking car though
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

tranceporter

• View Profile
Re: My new ride
« Reply #2 on: 29 March 2012, 15:48:30 »

If I am not wrong, the Mondeo ST220 is a 5 pot engine which makes a nice warble. This one is 2.3l turbocharged making 256 BHP. I have made a lot of modification to car over the time of ownership so its pushing close to over 350 now  :D

Here is a review by Jeremy clarkson of Top gear: Mondeo ST220 vs 6 MPS vs Vectra VXR

http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/good-company?VideoBrowserMode=categories&VideoCategory=Tests
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 22 queries.